Linked Events

• Stocker Run at SMORR: 03/15/08

Author Topic: MARCH 15, 2008 - STOCKER RUN AT SMORR  (Read 7771 times)

Offline wagonman

• Level 1
Re: MARCH 15, 2008 - STOCKER RUN AT SMORR
« Reply #45 on: 03/15/08 - 12:23AM »
that's cool man, I just like givin people crap, it gets you fired up :)
quot;You're never lost... If you don't care where you are."

Offline mixer

• Level 2
« Reply #46 on: 03/15/08 - 12:37AM »
 :o In order to ride this kiddie ride, you need to be at least 48" tall!  :o
Well, For it's maiden voyage offroad, I think i will be taking the kiddie rides... :)
« Last Edit: 03/15/08 - 12:39AM by mixer »
"GO TOPLESS"

Offline mixer

• Level 2
« Reply #47 on: 03/15/08 - 10:58PM »
Wow!  We had a great time today!  We had a rough start and a few delays and some issues with the mud but still alot of fun!  Thanks to all!  Hope we can all get together when the weather is more cooperative!! - Ron & Kim
"GO TOPLESS"

Offline Big A

• Level 3
« Reply #48 on: 03/15/08 - 11:50PM »
What a fun day!

Thanks Ron for guiding us on some GREAT trails!

I spent $10 at the Buggy Bath and just BARELY got the first layer of mud off! :D

TONS of pictures coming soon, I am uploading them to mt potobucket now! :)

Adam   
˙ɹǝʌo ǝɯ dıןɟ sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı

Offline johnnyepic

• Level 1
« Reply #49 on: 03/16/08 - 12:20AM »
It was great to meet everyone down there.  We had a blast.  Would've been great if it were about 10 degrees warmer.  It was a great time though.  I'm definitely hooked on SMORR!  Thanks Ron & everyone for all the help!

Offline JacksFork

• SMORR
  • Club Members
  • Level 3
« Reply #50 on: 03/16/08 - 12:26AM »
GLAD TO HEAR YOU ALL HAD A GOOD TIME. YA IT WAS A LITTLE MUDDY BUT EVERYONE WAS A GREAT SPORT. HOPE TO SEE YALL AGAIN SOON.

THANKS,

BRANDON
SMORR
WWW.SMORR.NET

P.S. BE SURE AND POST YOUR PICS ON THE SMORR SITE TO IF U WOULD  :)
SOUTHERN MISSOURI OFF ROAD RANCH
http://www.smorr.net

CHECK OUT OUR FACEBOOK FAN PAGE!!
http://smorr.net/facebook

Offline Big A

• Level 3
« Reply #51 on: 03/16/08 - 12:31AM »
Here are all 256 pictures!

Feel free to copy any of them!

http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i87/GalaxyBlue1300/SMORR%203-15-08/

Offline mixer

• Level 2
« Last Edit: 03/16/08 - 12:26PM by mixer »
"GO TOPLESS"

Offline Bradman

• Level 4
  • II've got a buzz and a woody, and I'm ready to go!
« Reply #53 on: 03/16/08 - 12:00PM »
Great pics, thanks for posting them up.  Looks like you guy's had a great time out there in the mud and the muck! 
1999 TJ  2.5 inch Rancho Rockrawler lift  33inch BFG's  Loc-Rites front and rear!<br /><br />Ranch Rocker!<br />http://smorr.net/images/ranch_rockers_avatar50.png

Offline x6xdemonx6x

• Level 2
« Reply #54 on: 03/16/08 - 02:06PM »
http://s259.photobucket.com/albums/hh290/x6xdemonx6x/smoor%203-15-08/  I dont know what your talking about it wasnt muddy at all.  Did anyone else take advantage of the ecco friendly paint jobs they where giving out there mine came out pretty good.  Bad overspray on windows though. I dont suppose anyone got a pic of me with the cherokee sitting on its nose did they?
Dude......I don't think thats gonna buff out.<br /><br />That ain't rust...Their custom lightening holes.

Offline Zalthepal

• Level 1
« Reply #55 on: 03/17/08 - 07:49PM »
I had a great time out there, my boys sure enjoyed splashing around in the mud/water pit area. I enjoyed that very much however, now that I've had the opportunity to attempt to clean out the Jeep, I'm wondering if it was necessary to get every square millimeter covered in dirt. :) Seems the application process is much easier than the removal. In any event, I had such a good time, and was waiting to see how much I liked it after my first voyage before I put a bit more money into the jeep. Needless to say, it was a great deal of fun, so much so, that I had the old man come up on Sunday, we put on a 10,000 LB winch, and 2 4 foot tall CB antennas and a radio inside for next time  8). I will be doing a 2-3 inch body lift soon me thinks. That'll probably be the extent of mods for a while. Sure had fun though, Special thanks I'd like to send out to not only the folks at the ranch, but everyone was very nice and helpful. Thanks especially to Ron and Kim though, you guys were great trail guides, moved at a perfect non-vehicle breaking pace, and were very mindful to help others out. I can't thank ya enough. Hopefully I can now assist more during trail rides and helping to take noobs around a little more I'd enjoy it :D.
Get a bigger hammer...<br />More throttle should solve it...<br />Just a little more welding...

Offline x6xdemonx6x

• Level 2
« Reply #56 on: 03/28/08 - 03:57PM »
Man my jeep was so muddy i am still washing off big chunks that got missed from the underside even after driving it around through all the rain and what not.  I did finally find some trail damaged I didn't know about the other day.  I now have a dent about the size of softball or cantalope in the side/bottom of my gas tank....I blame wagonman though  :)  No cracks or leaks though so no worries.
Dude......I don't think thats gonna buff out.<br /><br />That ain't rust...Their custom lightening holes.

Offline brian674

• Level 1
« Reply #57 on: 03/30/08 - 12:23PM »
Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun and some good picks.

I just had a couple of questions for the person with the Green 4d JK. How's it handle, drive, ext. in stock form?
03 TJ SE

Offline Big A

• Level 3
« Reply #58 on: 03/31/08 - 02:45AM »
Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun and some good picks.

I just had a couple of questions for the person with the Green 4d JK. How's it handle, drive, ext. in stock form?
It handled fantastic! I totally love this thing! The only problem i had was i got high centered on a 3 trail, And scraped up the bottom good! I know i made a few people jealous with the factory  Swaybar Disconect, And the front&rear lockers! :D

The only thing i NEED is to get the OME 2.5" lift, And i should be set for a while!

Adam

Offline brian674

• Level 1
« Reply #59 on: 03/31/08 - 11:00AM »
It handled fantastic! I totally love this thing! The only problem i had was i got high centered on a 3 trail, And scraped up the bottom good! I know i made a few people jealous with the factory  Swaybar Disconect, And the front&rear lockers! :D

The only thing i NEED is to get the OME 2.5" lift, And i should be set for a while!

Adam

I was wondering because, the more I see'em, the more I like'em. They seem a little more practical for a DD and I was just wondering how they compare off road. Hows the power range on it on the street?
03 TJ SE