Author Topic: Think my jeep would look good like this?  (Read 2063 times)

Offline cpj

• Level 2
Think my jeep would look good like this?
« on: 03/10/07 - 05:54PM »
Saw this and thought twice about lifting my Jeep. This has potential! Since the blue heep is my daily driver, I thought this would be better than lifting it and putting big tires on it. I wouldnt have to mess with a lift, a SYE, and all the assorted crap that goes along with lifting it. It handles good now, but lowering it would help it out more. Not to mention that I could get better gas milage with it lower to the ground. I figure that I could get another Jeep later on to take off road.

If any of you think that I am serious, I have a stock 1989 why jay that I will sell you for the low price of one million dollars!
Once in a while that perfect part rolls around that the redneck craftsman sees and goes, "this would be just perfect as a ________."

Offline zuki

• Level 2
Re: Think my jeep would look good like this?
« Reply #1 on: 03/10/07 - 10:12PM »
i will write you a check :pigfly: . that thing sucks a waste of a good looking jeep
94 YJ <br />03 Chevy ext 4x4 <br />88.5 samurai <br />82 chevy short bed 2wd <br />()_) ()_)-o-)_)

Offline Requiem

• Level 1
« Reply #2 on: 03/10/07 - 10:46PM »
Haha, that reminds me of when a friend jokingly mentioned he would lower my Jeep if he had it.  I told him I would disown him as a friend if he ever said that again.   :afightee:
omplex - Admin at MoJeepin.com
The Duke - '95 YJ Rio Grande (sold)
Chief - '98 Cherokee Classic

Offline Project92YJ

• Level 3
« Reply #3 on: 03/11/07 - 03:51AM »
Have to aree with zuki, even worst is the reverse hinged hood

Offline NixaYJ

• Level 1
« Reply #4 on: 03/11/07 - 09:31AM »
Pretty fly for a white guy!

Offline OJTV8CJ

• Charter Members
  • Level 4
« Reply #5 on: 03/12/07 - 02:13AM »
There actually used to be a lowered YJ in Springfield when I had my first CJ on 35's.  It was funny the night that I pulled up next to him and my rockers were even with the top of his steering wheel.  He didn't take criticism very well. :agree:
I cut sheetmetal for free.  It's fixing it that get's expensive.

Offline slurveysTJ

• Level 2
« Reply #6 on: 03/12/07 - 10:40AM »
it needs lambo doors to go with the reverse open hood.
1999 Jeep XJ, stock with HP30 and C8.25. I'm sure more will come as the money comes.

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #7 on: 03/12/07 - 02:08PM »
Whats really sad is that probably isn't lowered much since stock YJ's are so small to begin with.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline redneck_punk

• Level 2
« Reply #8 on: 03/12/07 - 10:43PM »
The bad thing is I helped lower that YJ it was a friend of mines but hey I got payed for it and it accually ended in the club but that was after it got lifted back up.  The only reason i helped lower it was the money i got payed for it.
t's a Jeep NOT a sheep get off my tail!!!!!!!!

Offline cpj

• Level 2
« Reply #9 on: 03/13/07 - 02:15AM »
Quote from: "Jeep loving cityboy"
The bad thing is I helped lower that YJ it was a friend of mines but hey I got payed for it and it accually ended in the club but that was after it got lifted back up.  The only reason i helped lower it was the money i got payed for it.

And you freely admit that?
Once in a while that perfect part rolls around that the redneck craftsman sees and goes, "this would be just perfect as a ________."

Offline redneck_punk

• Level 2
« Reply #10 on: 03/13/07 - 11:54AM »
Hey what can I say money is money I got payed a grand to lower it and all I did was remove all the leaves but one wooo hooo hard job but he sold it to a differnt friend and then it got a 6" lift and 35s
t's a Jeep NOT a sheep get off my tail!!!!!!!!

Offline VAUTRIN

« Reply #11 on: 03/13/07 - 01:25PM »
Well at least the Jeep has a happy ending I guess!! lol