Author Topic: Kyndal's Jeep  (Read 2556 times)

Offline dewayne

• Level 2
Kyndal's Jeep
« on: 01/21/10 - 11:09AM »
Kyndal crashed her Jeep yesterday.Shes okay but the Jeeps kinda hairlipped.Pics to come.So now we order a new lift with all new contorl arms and new trac bar.And she'll get her flat fenders because both of hers are shot. So for now shes back to driving  :104: mine.
Goodness this is a pricy hobby.

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
Re: Kyndal's Jeep
« Reply #1 on: 01/21/10 - 11:24AM »
Glad she's ok, jeeps are easily fixed.  People not so much.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline dewayne

• Level 2
« Reply #2 on: 01/21/10 - 11:44AM »
Thanks.
Yep she just has a couple knots on her head and a cut here she hit something ,and bruises all over . She hit hard enough to break the bumper we got off Clint so its gonna become a stubby.

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #3 on: 01/21/10 - 11:45AM »
Post up some pics.  If I have anything you all need just let me know. 
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline dewayne

• Level 2
« Reply #4 on: 01/21/10 - 11:48AM »
Wrecker dropped it off almost dark last night ,she is supposed to take pics tonight .We'll post em when she takes some.

Offline gdowling

• Level 2
« Reply #5 on: 01/21/10 - 11:48AM »
Dont really know either one of you but glad noone was hurt to badly! :18:
EMAW

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #6 on: 01/21/10 - 11:53AM »
So what did she hit or what hit her?

Offline dewayne

• Level 2
« Reply #7 on: 01/21/10 - 12:45PM »
She got a BAD case of DEATH WOBBLE going down Railey Creek Rd and dropped off the edge.The road dops off into a 3ft deep ditch @5ft wide .She managede to straddle the ditch for a bit LUCKILY she dropped back into it before the tree,although she did hit the root with the edge of bumper.Pass side cotrol arms are crushed ,drivers upper is warped ,trac bar has a HUGE arch in it,pass front wheel trased,dont know about tire yet to much mud.Drag link shot .I'll look tonight when I get home.

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #8 on: 01/21/10 - 01:34PM »
man that stinks, glad she is alright. they don't call it death wobble for nothing. It'll scare you to death.  :18:
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline FlameRed08

• Level 3
« Reply #9 on: 01/21/10 - 03:19PM »
Glad to hear she is OK. Let us know if you want to have a wrench day to try to get things put back together.
2008 JK Unlimited X, Flame Red, 4" Superlift, Shrockworks Rails, Elements doors, etc.

Offline dewayne

• Level 2
« Reply #10 on: 01/21/10 - 06:30PM »
Thanks everyone!!i'm okay guess i am pretty tough!!! parts to come...wrench day probably be in spring cuz need quite a few parts. Heck of a way to get a new lift. it will be dads till he fixes it then i'm gonna take it back. :105:
kyndal

Offline dewayne

• Level 2
« Reply #11 on: 01/22/10 - 06:49PM »
The Jeep on the roll back

Axle shifted to drivers side

Control arm

The tree root in the ditch

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #12 on: 01/23/10 - 02:29AM »
That's not too terribly bad, what'd your insurance say? They going to pay to fix or scrap it?
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline dewayne

• Level 2
« Reply #13 on: 01/23/10 - 10:02AM »
It only has liability on it  ,since it was paid off so its up to us.In a couple weeks I'll order her a complete lift for it with new cotrol arms ,trac bar  and the whole thing.She wanted flat fenders anyway so thats easy enough, seeing both were bent.She is kinda excited about the build ,she may even trasfer classes , to take auto tec at the Vo-Tech so she can paint it  :18:

Offline OldYJ

• Charter Members
  • Level 5
« Reply #14 on: 01/27/10 - 07:01PM »
glad your ok slow down all I have to say
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from
those who are willing to work and give to those who would not"
Thomas Jefferson