Author Topic: Jp-Evolution Jeep Stolen  (Read 1123 times)

Offline Jp-Evolution

Jp-Evolution Jeep Stolen
« on: 03/13/10 - 01:20PM »
Our Jeep was stolen on March 4th. We are located in the Kansas City metro area. I would appreciate it if you guys could help keep an eye out for it and be suspisious of any parts that hit the market in the near future.

Basics: 1992 Forest green XJ.
RE 5.5 long arm lift, 33" Truxus mud terrains, HD front and rear bumpers, 9K Superwinch, roof rack, rocker guards, 30 spline OX locker front, chromoly shafts, axle tube seals, 29 spline Detroit rear, disc brake conversion, Yukon alloy shafts, 4.56 ratios, advanced adapters SYE. Company logos on side windows, windshield and rear hatch. Lic. # JP EVO2

Here are a few pics:

If you come across the Jeep or parts that seem to be related please contact the authorities asap. Our number is (913) 499-0055    Cell(913) 748-5808
Please pass this information along to others.

Thanks

Mike Burns
82 CJ-7
92 XJ

www.Jp-Evolution.com
Michael & Michelle Burns<br />82 CJ-7<br />92 XJ

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
Re: Jp-Evolution Jeep Stolen
« Reply #1 on: 03/17/10 - 12:50PM »
that sucks Mike, Any word or leads on recovery of it yet?
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline Jp-Evolution

Re: Jp-Evolution Jeep Stolen
« Reply #2 on: 03/17/10 - 02:28PM »
No word yet.  Tomorrow will be two weeks, I'm starting to lose hope that it will be recovered.  I will continue to check craigslist and area forums for parts.  Please keep me posted if you guys see anything that pops up in your classified section that looks like some of the parts I listed above.

Thanks
Michael & Michelle Burns<br />82 CJ-7<br />92 XJ