Author Topic: Cassville Missouri Trail Head Location  (Read 1061 times)

Offline dboxjeep

Cassville Missouri Trail Head Location
« on: 03/16/10 - 12:25PM »
I want to take my    stock  1964   CJ5  to the trails in Mark Twain Forest south of Cassville this spring.  Where exactly are the trail heads.      Stock   CJ   able to do the trails ok for experienced driver?    I have not been there for years but remember Hwy   M   ? ? ?      Please advise.     Thanks,   doug

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
Re: Cassville Missouri Trail Head Location
« Reply #1 on: 03/16/10 - 02:45PM »
It's listed under Maps in the top menu. As far as difficulty I'll let someone else post up that, I've not been there, but from what I understand it's stocker to moderate; and I would not advise going 4 wheeling by yourself unless you are seasoned... and even then it's not exactly smart.
« Last Edit: 03/16/10 - 02:48PM by LoneWolf »
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline dboxjeep

« Reply #2 on: 03/16/10 - 03:05PM »
I looked at the map section.    That is where I remember it being.   Still just 2 trails leading off of  M Hwy.     One on each side of the road.

PS   I will be going with 2-3 other fellas with  flat fenders and CJ 5

We may get blown off the trail by you BIG DOGS! !

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #3 on: 03/17/10 - 12:48PM »
ha! I doubt it, little jeeps can go every where the big ones do. Have a good trip.
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.