Author Topic: XRRA Eastern Series Champ  (Read 1239 times)

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
XRRA Eastern Series Champ
« on: 08/20/08 - 02:34PM »
Well Derek & Ritchie did it again.  They won another series, this time the XRRA Eastern Series.  From the articles written the last event was spectacular.  Derek broke his power steering pump and managed to run the course twice using only his cutting brakes!  Impressive to say the least.

CONGRATS GUYS!
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline LibertyPatriot

• I vote for BACON!
  • Charter Members
  • Level 5
  • Web Wheeler!
Re: XRRA Eastern Series Champ
« Reply #1 on: 08/20/08 - 04:40PM »
Awesome!!!
I'd put something funny here, but you probably wouldn't get it anyway...

Offline Mo Printer

• Club Members
  • Level 3
« Reply #2 on: 08/20/08 - 07:22PM »
Way to go Derek & Ritchie!!
Mo Printer

Offline OJTV8CJ

• Charter Members
  • Level 4
« Reply #3 on: 08/20/08 - 09:24PM »
I mean really - "Team Crush dominates all East coast series with a little red wagon found on side of road" wouldn't surprise me at this point! LOL

COngrats guys.
I cut sheetmetal for free.  It's fixing it that get's expensive.

Offline OldYJ

• Charter Members
  • Level 5
« Reply #4 on: 08/20/08 - 10:50PM »
I mean really - "Team Crush dominates all East coast series with a little red wagon found on side of road" wouldn't surprise me at this point! LOL

COngrats guys.
=))   " team Crush competes in a  garage sale power wheels Barbie jeep and brings home another 1st place  win. conclusion it is not the tires, the flex or horse power it is just good ol' skill level"   
thats great guys!!!! congrats

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from
those who are willing to work and give to those who would not"
Thomas Jefferson

Offline LibertyPatriot

• I vote for BACON!
  • Charter Members
  • Level 5
  • Web Wheeler!
« Reply #5 on: 09/22/08 - 04:06PM »
The XRRA 2008 Finals "East vs. West" was Sept 20 in Jellico, TN.  With Derek West unavailable to helm the "Crusher", Ritchie Keller filled the driver's seat.  Not having driven a single XRRA comp in the TJ buggy, Keller was in for a challenge.  He didn't let that stop him from blasting his way through the courses and into the shootout.  Congratulations Ritchie for finishing in the top six in the country!

Shannon Campbell once again takes top honors with a first place finish in the XRRA finals.  While on the victory lap, in Monster Energy Drink fashion, Campbell spins out and rolls his buggy in a swirl of dust.
I'd put something funny here, but you probably wouldn't get it anyway...