Author Topic: *** STOLEN JEEP YJ; AQUA BLUE w/TAN HARDTOP ***  (Read 1348 times)

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
STOLEN 1995 Jeep Wrangler Aqua blue paint with a tan hard top.

There are several dents on the hood and on the rear bumper. License plate reads: RIDE HI   

It was stolen Monday, September 8th, 2008 from Horton Smith Golf Course.

Please Call Susanne at (417) 693-2786 if you have any information.

A reward is offered.

« Last Edit: 09/18/08 - 05:35PM by whitehead »
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
Re: *** STOLEN JEEP YJ; AQUA BLUE w/TAN HARDTOP ***
« Reply #1 on: 09/22/08 - 05:26PM »
btt
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
Re: *** STOLEN JEEP YJ; FOUND ***
« Reply #2 on: 09/26/08 - 12:14PM »
Letter for Susanne... 

Hi everybody, thank you so much for posting my stolen Jeep on the web site. I got it back last weekend

I had put up a flyer at a gas station on Sunshine and somebody seen the Jeep behind his apartment complex. There wasn't any oil in the motor, and after refilling and turning on the engine it would run out again. I towed it to a shop and got it back today, luckily only the sending unit was broke. They also broke off the turn signal stick and the shop couldn't locate a replacement part. Has anybody any idea where I could get another one?    See you at the meeting, and thank you again for your help !!   

Susanne

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #3 on: 09/26/08 - 12:37PM »
Call down to Johns, he rebuilt the steering column in my jeep.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline LibertyPatriot

• I vote for BACON!
  • Charter Members
  • Level 5
  • Web Wheeler!
« Reply #4 on: 09/26/08 - 02:21PM »
Wow Suzanne!

I know you were missing your Jeep pretty badly and am glad you got it back.
Good to know there are still some folks out there willing to stick their neck out and let you know they had seen your Jeep.  Most people would have just ignored your sign you put up.

Good luck getting it back in working order,
Keith
I'd put something funny here, but you probably wouldn't get it anyway...