Author Topic: STOLEN TRAILER AND PARTS!!!!  (Read 2592 times)

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
STOLEN TRAILER AND PARTS!!!!
« on: 04/15/09 - 01:16PM »
A RED 20' ENCLOSED TRAILER WAS STOLEN FROM 4 WHEELER SUPPLY LAST NIGHT OR EARLY THIS MORNING! 

THE TRAILER IS EASY TO SPOT BEING AS IT'S RED AND HAS PITBULL TIRES LOGO AND NAME WRAPPED DOWN THE SIDES.

THE TRAILER WAS ALSO FULL OF PARTS SO IF ANYONE SEES THE TRAILER OR ANYONE SELLING A LOT OF ALLOY (SUPERIOR) SHAFTS PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

573-330-3339
AARON
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
Re: STOLEN TRAILER AND PARTS!!!!
« Reply #1 on: 04/15/09 - 01:55PM »
That sucks... isn't there security footage?

I'll keep my eyes peeled.
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline iJeep

• Level 4
« Reply #2 on: 04/15/09 - 01:55PM »
Here's a picture that kind of shows the trailer.

20' Haulmark trailer vin 16HGB2022PH020064.  MO license WCH858.
« Last Edit: 04/15/09 - 01:57PM by iJeep »

Offline Tiff

• Level 1
« Reply #3 on: 04/15/09 - 03:41PM »
I'll post it on the St. Louis Jeep site and military.
ud is good

Offline iJeep

• Level 4
« Reply #4 on: 04/15/09 - 04:26PM »
Here's a better picture:

THANKS FOR THE HELP!

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #5 on: 04/16/09 - 12:37AM »
Trailer was recovered thanks to a tip called in.  However it was gutted and there are still a lot of part out there. So if you hear of anyone trying to sell individual pitbull tires etc please let me know.

Aaron
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline iJeep

• Level 4
« Reply #6 on: 04/16/09 - 03:02AM »
I'll try to post more info tomorrow.... basically like Aaron said, they trashed the trailer and stole most of the contents.  The police are investigating, but here are things to keep an eye out for:

JK Hemi Headers
AEV ProCals
31x1050R15 Growler Tire
38.5x1350R16 Maddog Tire
42x15-15 Rocker Tire
Roll bar grab handles
Skyjacker Leveling kits
One of each shock we sell (that were on a display)
Our large rolling displays with grid wall

As you can see, they basically stole a bunch of stuff that is worthless to most people, but still cost us a ton of money.

I'm willing to give a cash reward if you can get the people arrested that did this.  They stole thousands of dollars of inventory from myself and Pit Bull, and did what I expect to be at least another thousand in damages to Pit Bull's trailer....including taking two tires and wheels off the axles!

Offline why jay

• Level 2
« Reply #7 on: 04/16/09 - 10:05PM »
when and where was it recovered. no pics of suspect vehicle at all?  is spd working it?
I am Joe the plumber.

Offline iJeep

• Level 4
« Reply #8 on: 04/16/09 - 10:11PM »
KTTS ran the story on the radio at 4pm.  About 30 seconds later it was spotted in the Ryans parking lot at Kearney and Glenstone.  It had been there since that morning sometime.

It looks like they unloaded everything somewhere else and dumped the trailer there.

SPD is working on it, but I don't have a whole lot of hope in them catching anybody unless somebody saw the trailer parked somewhere else on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning or saw a vehicle towing the trailer around those times.  They did take a few items for evidence, so they *might* find something from those.

Offline Big Pimpin

• Charter Members
  • Level 4
« Reply #9 on: 04/16/09 - 11:12PM »
Out of curiosity, did it have any kind of tongue lock on it?  I have two enclosed trailers that I use and I always try to keep them hooked up or park something in front of them.  I know tongue locks are not theft proof.  Sorry to hear that, pisses me off thinking about it.

Derek
The phrase "You almost made it" breaks a lot of things.

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #10 on: 04/16/09 - 11:34PM »
It did have a tongue lock on it. 

Offline why jay

• Level 2
« Reply #11 on: 04/17/09 - 10:48AM »
i REALLY HOPE THEY FIND THESE A$$HOLES.  The sad thing is that when they do, they will accept a plea for restitution and probation.  They will never get jail time, at least nothing significant, and you will never get paid.  I hope insurance covers most of it.  Sorry to hear about this.  Will keep my eyes open.
I am Joe the plumber.

Offline Big A

• Level 3
˙ɹǝʌo ǝɯ dıןɟ sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı