Author Topic: insurance claim, jeep repair  (Read 918 times)

Offline TJ-2thousand

• Level 4
  • When in doubt, throttle out!!!
insurance claim, jeep repair
« on: 04/25/09 - 10:25AM »
so i was in an accident last night. (not my fault) and i need to know a lifted 4x4 friendly shop. there is no body damage, just front and rear end. she pulled out on front of me at the newly jacked up glenstone 44 interchange. i drove up and over her hood and got shot arcoss the other lane and hit, and drove almost over the center median wall.

not sure of all the damage. but i cant turn left. top of left tire is kicked out about 4 inches. right tire way out of wack. if anybody read my post in the technical forum about my front end noise, its ALOT louder now. and when i back up and hit the breaks, there is a very loup pop, and clanking from the rear.

what shop can i take it to, to get the best work done, and be able to get after market parts instead of stock junk. and fairly fast. i realy dont want to get stuck in a janky rental for weeks!!! need to be able to get this dropped off on monday.

thanks
Brian Ussery
CAMPING WITHOUT BEER IS JUST SLEEPING OUTSIDE!

Offline TJ-2thousand

• Level 4
Re: insurance claim, jeep repair
« Reply #1 on: 04/25/09 - 02:18PM »
And now I just noticed thast its leaking oil pretty dadly.

Offline OldYJ

• Charter Members
  • Level 5
« Reply #2 on: 04/25/09 - 04:39PM »
it sounds like more mech than body I would call you favorite  4x4 shop should be able to get it fixed there
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from
those who are willing to work and give to those who would not"
Thomas Jefferson

Offline TJ-2thousand

• Level 4
« Reply #3 on: 04/25/09 - 04:54PM »
I have only ever been to Safari, and I won't go back there after my experiance. And I wasn't sure if Jon and Wilderness dealt with insurance claims like this.