Author Topic: Stocker Run Chadwick 3/3/7?  (Read 1642 times)

Offline j2sax

• Club Members
  • Level 3
Stocker Run Chadwick 3/3/7?
« on: 02/23/07 - 01:29PM »
Well, I would really liek to hook up with the big crew on Sunday, but I am playing Sax that Sun and can't make it until afternoon.  

Any one want to go on Sat? I am up for it!  We could meet up at the AJ's Pizza/Dollar General parking lot there in Sparta (15 minutes from Rogersville, 8 or so from So Ozark).  

We'll have Jeepers out there all weekend!  

Jesse
Jesse, Near Sparta, MO FSJ/AMC Freak<br />Wag w/ 6" lift 360/727/229 (208 soon) <br />2 J10s, 2 J20s, 4 Door J20 Project, Lots of Wags<br />73 Commando on Wag Frame, 79 AMX, Several Eagles

Offline Care Bear

• Level 2
Re: Stocker Run Chadwick 3/3/7?
« Reply #1 on: 02/24/07 - 09:52PM »
I'd be interested!!!
ari
When you get squeezed, the stuff that comes out, is what is on the inside.

Offline j2sax

• Club Members
  • Level 3
Stocker Run Chadwick 3/3/7 WooHOO I'm ON!
« Reply #2 on: 02/26/07 - 12:25AM »
Well, I found the squeak in my drivetrain after going through Hubs, WHeels Bearings, Hub Bearings, replaced an Axle joint... though not a waste of time as it was good maintenance, still frustrating when I got it back together and it still squeaked!  It turned out to be th=e front Cardan Joint which I was able to save.  Had to replace the front ujoint because a cup dropped and scattered the bearings.  

Also found my drivetrain vibration... I was changing out drivers seat when I found I could spin the bolts on my rear driveshaft to trans yoke by hand!  YIKES!  

Filled both axles and now I am ready to wheel!  I hope someone else comes along, but if not, I am just going to hit the trails at Chadwick next Saturday.  If you want to come along, let's meet at the AJ's/ Dollar General in Sparta at 9:30 a.m.  From Ozark WalMart head straight East on 14 to Sparta and you will see it on the right.  From Rogersville/60... take 125 South to Sparta.  WHen you get to 14, take a right and you will see the AJ's/DG on the left.  

Hope to see you there!

Jesse
Jesse, Near Sparta, MO FSJ/AMC Freak<br />Wag w/ 6" lift 360/727/229 (208 soon) <br />2 J10s, 2 J20s, 4 Door J20 Project, Lots of Wags<br />73 Commando on Wag Frame, 79 AMX, Several Eagles

Offline YellowTJ

• Level 2
« Reply #3 on: 02/26/07 - 10:44AM »
I think this may suite me just fine.  I've never been out there and have a friend coming down from St. Louis that wants to do some trails so this should work out.
color=yellow]
_l----l_
OlllllllO
[]--o-[]      "YellowTJ"

Offline mixer

• Level 2
« Reply #4 on: 03/ 2/07 - 12:22AM »
sounds like fun.....i may try to make it also......Ron :beerchug:
"GO TOPLESS"

Offline YellowTJ

• Level 2
« Reply #5 on: 03/ 2/07 - 10:48AM »
Wonderful we're planning to meet at the QT at Campbell and James river around just before 9am and then heading out to Sparta to meet up with some more out there.
color=yellow]
_l----l_
OlllllllO
[]--o-[]      "YellowTJ"