Author Topic: JEEP REVIEW!!!!!  (Read 1481 times)

Offline mixer

• Level 2
JEEP REVIEW!!!!!
« on: 09/ 8/06 - 06:40PM »
if you want to be on the jeep review send me some pics and info on the jeep....Ron :beerchug:
"GO TOPLESS"

Offline Go4Lo

• Level 1
Re: JEEP REVIEW!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: 09/ 8/06 - 06:45PM »
How do you want it sent?  pm or email?  I'd like to see my jeep on the homepage.

Offline LibertyPatriot

• I vote for BACON!
  • Charter Members
  • Level 5
  • Web Wheeler!
« Reply #2 on: 09/11/06 - 11:29PM »
Quote from: "Go4Lo"
How do you want it sent?  pm or email?  I'd like to see my jeep on the homepage.

I'm glad you're so excited to be apart of our club.  How about you come to an event or meeting so we can meet you?

Later,
Keith
I'd put something funny here, but you probably wouldn't get it anyway...

Offline Go4Lo

• Level 1
« Reply #3 on: 09/11/06 - 11:42PM »
Well KEITH how do you know we haven't already met??  Do you have such a great memory you remember everyone?

I didn't see a lot of other jumping on and posting they would like their jeeps on the home page of this site.

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #4 on: 09/11/06 - 11:51PM »
I want my jeep on the review and the homepage.
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline LibertyPatriot

• I vote for BACON!
  • Charter Members
  • Level 5
  • Web Wheeler!
« Reply #5 on: 09/11/06 - 11:52PM »
It says you're in Misery, so if you looked anything like the lady in the movie Misery... I'm sure I'd remember you.  I'm just busting on ya anyway.  Come out to an event soon.  We've got things going on the next two weekends, check out the calendar.

Maybe you're a hot chick too... I'm sure there are some guys on here that would be glad to meet you...  I'm taken though, I've been locked up for years, many of them happy. LOL  :brows:

Yeah, the Jeep Review has been lacking for volunteers.  I tried putting some pics together of my CJ of when I got it, to the first engine swap to painting it Khaki to the second engine swap and new tires to the roll cage, but couldn't find some of them.  They're on different computers and I can't get it all together.  Maybe I'll work on that for next month or something.

Keith

Offline Go4Lo

• Level 1
« Reply #6 on: 09/11/06 - 11:58PM »
I've never seen the movie Misery, but i've been stuck in the state of misery for some time now.

The thing in branson doesn't seem so much like a jeep club event.  I'll try to make the non stocker run if I don't have to work.

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #7 on: 09/12/06 - 12:02AM »
ISO, You gonna replace with stock fender or do tubes?

Keith are you picking on new guys again?  :afightee:

Aaron
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #8 on: 09/12/06 - 12:38AM »
Stock fender for now... maybe tubes at a later time. JeepDog is an ex-bodyman he's going try to fix it up for me before I go looking for a replacement.
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline LibertyPatriot

• I vote for BACON!
  • Charter Members
  • Level 5
  • Web Wheeler!
« Reply #9 on: 09/12/06 - 12:45AM »
Quote from: "ISO"
Stock fender for now... maybe tubes at a later time.

Stock is lame... cut that bad boy up and mod it like the rest of the rig.  You can't resist the urge to mod... must mod Jeep.  You're only gonna bash it again, once it's hit a tree it'll be drawn to them again and again.  :brows:

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #10 on: 09/12/06 - 12:48AM »
Kind of ironic you added lift for more ground clearance and first trip out you bash the body.  I agree with keith either tube or at least flat fender.

I think it adds character to your jeep with a little trail damage.  Proves it's no mall jeep.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #11 on: 09/12/06 - 01:07AM »
Mall Jeep... what a waste of a fine peice of equipment. :confused:

Yes I agree it does add character, but none the less it'll bug me till it is fixed. I will be keepin it for a while.. it's kinda like a scar on your eyebrow cool.  

Maybe if it wasn't my daily driver I would go with the tubes... I do like em, but I like the fenders better... for daily drivers. I'm up in the air about it really till I at least have the money to do it. Which is gonna be a bit...