Author Topic: JEEP MOM TUPPERWARE SITE  (Read 1166 times)

Offline JEEP Lovin Cowgirl

• Level 4
JEEP MOM TUPPERWARE SITE
« on: 05/19/06 - 12:22AM »
Hey everyone.  I just wanted to let you all know that I sell Tupperware.  My website is http://my.tupperware.com/JEEPMOM I know that there are a lot of men (and women) who frequent this site.  They have some incredible stuff for camping and you've got to check it out!!  They have the suffable bowl's the flat out bowls, etc that are excellent.  The spaghetti container will hold 1 dozen of eggs cracked and stick it in the bottom of your cooler and you can shake em up when u want them for scrambled eggs or pour them out individually...pretty cool huh?  It's changed and remember, IT HAS A 100% GUARANTEE ON IT.
Amy~
"75% of the planet is covered by water.
The rest is covered by Jeep!"

www.jordanessentialsrep.com/9274
Jordan Essentials~Bath, Body & Spa

Offline JEEP Lovin Cowgirl

• Level 4
Re: JEEP MOM TUPPERWARE SITE
« Reply #1 on: 08/12/06 - 01:52PM »
I will be doing a Tupperware Fundraiser for the "Stan the Man" Foundation.  This is actually a Fundraiser through Tupperware.  I will have books and order forms and if anyone would be interested, let me know.  Tupperware gives 40% of the proceeds to the organization you are having a fundraiser for.  That's pretty awesome.  If someone orders something out of the regular catalog, I will donate 5.00 from it.  The item(s) needs to be over 15.00 from the regular catalog.  We have brand new catalog's for September coming up and brand new fundraiser catalogs.  Remember, i'm not doing this to make money, it's going to the foundation we're working for via the Fall Fest.   Right now, we have a lot of buy one get one free and up to 50% and more off sales.....so contact me if you have any questions!!! :applaudit:
http://my.tupperware.com/JEEPMOM or JEEPMOM@my2.tupperware.com
Amy~
"75% of the planet is covered by water.
The rest is covered by Jeep!"

www.jordanessentialsrep.com/9274
Jordan Essentials~Bath, Body & Spa

Offline redneck_punk

• Level 2
Re: JEEP MOM TUPPERWARE SITE
« Reply #2 on: 09/12/06 - 05:10PM »
btt
t's a Jeep NOT a sheep get off my tail!!!!!!!!