Author Topic: KORE Skid and corssmember for a TJ  (Read 1364 times)

Offline GHOST00TJ

• Level 3
  • Lary, Andrea, Alexis and Chase
KORE Skid and corssmember for a TJ
« on: 03/ 5/09 - 12:01AM »
ok so I bought this crossmember and skid plate from KORE, and I finaly put it in after a couple months.
First pic is it hooked up on one side.
Second is my Booger welding LOL (but they work)
Third is skid from the back
fourth is skid from front

This should ba able to take a good hit

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
Re: KORE Skid and corssmember for a TJ
« Reply #1 on: 03/ 5/09 - 02:41AM »
HOLY WELDING TRAINWRECK! I thought I was bad... now I feel better!! Thanks Ghost!  hahahaha  :P Just kidding!!

I need that same skid.
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline GHOST00TJ

• Level 3
« Reply #2 on: 03/ 5/09 - 09:03AM »
HOLY WELDING TRAINWRECK! I thought I was bad... now I feel better!! Thanks Ghost!  hahahaha  :P Just kidding!!

I need that same skid.

Yea train crap everywhere!   I talked to Ken from
 http://www.kore4x4customs.com/contact.asp he's good to deal with, even with having to fab some of the parts they were shippid pretty quick.

Offline Fred

• Level 2
« Reply #3 on: 03/ 5/09 - 11:38AM »
How come you only showed pix or your welds, well boogers, and not mine? Mine are bad too but not quite as much a train wreck........I like the Flat belly skid though, no more shovle for you

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #4 on: 03/ 5/09 - 01:14PM »
I'm just razzin ya Ghost.. Save for high school metal shop.. and a few boogers I've done with my little flux core. I have NO welding experience myself. So props to you for making it work! Can't wait to check it out in person... How much did it set you back $$ wise?
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline GHOST00TJ

• Level 3
« Reply #5 on: 03/ 5/09 - 03:14PM »
I'm just razzin ya Ghost.. Save for high school metal shop.. and a few boogers I've done with my little flux core. I have NO welding experience myself. So props to you for making it work! Can't wait to check it out in person... How much did it set you back $$ wise?

I know, no offense takin at all I posted them because they are funny-looked good through the welding helmet at first LOL.

All together about 250 for the skid and 100 0r 150 for the crossmember it comes in 4 pieces. I bought  a bunch of stuff so he cut some prices

Offline junkyard

• Level 4
  • GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!
« Reply #6 on: 03/ 6/09 - 09:01AM »
Ghost,

just call me and come over one weekend, well clean those welds up and put down some pretty ones. the rocks will like the way pretty ones look and not jump up and hit your skid.

geoff
for rock crawling info and events   go to   www.rockcrawlinginfo.com

Offline GHOST00TJ

• Level 3
« Reply #7 on: 03/ 6/09 - 09:21AM »
Ghost,

just call me and come over one weekend, well clean those welds up and put down some pretty ones. the rocks will like the way pretty ones look and not jump up and hit your skid.

geoff

Yea have to do that even if just to get up there and say hello, I wanted to add tube to the corner guards and sliders. Just been busy.