Author Topic: big truck  (Read 1823 times)

Offline zuki

• Level 2
big truck
« on: 03/ 5/07 - 08:51PM »
I drove up to ST. louis saturday and stoped at the bigfoot shop i did not know they had this truck up there . I thought it was cool truck (10ft tires) here is a pic of it.   ( I changed the pic alittle i didnt want to post pics of my son on the internet )                                                                        

94 YJ <br />03 Chevy ext 4x4 <br />88.5 samurai <br />82 chevy short bed 2wd <br />()_) ()_)-o-)_)

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
Re: big truck
« Reply #1 on: 03/ 5/07 - 08:59PM »
Ya it's impressive. I used to work about 3 miles from the Bigfoot shop.  Cool place to go look around in, but their prices are stupid high.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline zuki

• Level 2
« Reply #2 on: 03/ 5/07 - 09:02PM »
Yea not a good place to take a 5yr that loves monster trucks
94 YJ <br />03 Chevy ext 4x4 <br />88.5 samurai <br />82 chevy short bed 2wd <br />()_) ()_)-o-)_)

Blueyellow

« Reply #3 on: 03/ 5/07 - 10:24PM »
I Have a pic at My parents house of Me standing in the wheel also When it toured through OKC in the mid eighties or Early Ninties

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #4 on: 03/ 5/07 - 10:34PM »
It's funny how badly constructed that rig is.  I know he was an innovator and even began his career in the same mud pits I ran as a teenager.  But that rig is scary with stacked frames, plywood and the list goes on.  I'm amazed it even drove down the street for a parade.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline BigFord74

• Level 2
« Reply #5 on: 03/ 5/07 - 11:11PM »
Ya i went up and visited it when they first got the snake bite crew goin. Also watched a video of that truck driving down the road and talk about serious wandering LOL. I personally like the smaller orig. Big Foot that is inside the store.
url=http://www.ozarkoffroadfab.com/]http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/8455/logoleftrs8.gif