Author Topic: Map of Chadwick trails?  (Read 3449 times)

Offline j2sax

• Club Members
  • Level 3
Map of Chadwick trails?
« on: 03/ 4/07 - 01:25AM »
So, if one thing was obvious to me today, it was that I need to learn Chadwick better.  I can get out there OK and I know where the original "OJT Meet and Greet" trail is.  I know where the "Hillside" is where the three (or four?) trails split off.  I don't know all the "runs' that shoot off from the main trails though.  

Anyone mapped some of the basics out there where a Non-GPS'd guy could get to the cool stuff (OK, maybe I need to get my butt in gear and get a GPS, but I don't have one now!)  

Thanks and have a great weekend,

Jesse
Jesse, Near Sparta, MO FSJ/AMC Freak<br />Wag w/ 6" lift 360/727/229 (208 soon) <br />2 J10s, 2 J20s, 4 Door J20 Project, Lots of Wags<br />73 Commando on Wag Frame, 79 AMX, Several Eagles

Offline cpj

• Level 2
Re: Map of Chadwick trails?
« Reply #1 on: 03/ 4/07 - 01:43AM »
If I remeber it, I will bring my GPS, then upload my tracks to my software, and maybe I can print out somewhat of a map for every one. Keyword, "maybe".
Once in a while that perfect part rolls around that the redneck craftsman sees and goes, "this would be just perfect as a ________."

Offline OldYJ

• Charter Members
  • Level 5
« Reply #2 on: 03/ 5/07 - 12:14AM »
I belive you are refering to the clay hill when you say hillside. big burn pile in the middle of the road? if so thats  the clay hill as far as maps I dont know if any one has them cpj did gps it todaythough
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from
those who are willing to work and give to those who would not"
Thomas Jefferson

Offline j2sax

• Club Members
  • Level 3
« Reply #3 on: 03/ 6/07 - 04:14AM »
Yes, that's it the Clayhill.... wow has THAT gotten torn up!  

I just missed you guys Sunday Afternoon... saw a bunch pulling out when we were going in in the old Chero.  FINALLY got my wife and kids out with me and they loved it!  

Just need to learn the rest of the offshoots better!  That Map would be great.  

Have a great week,
Jesse, Near Sparta, MO FSJ/AMC Freak<br />Wag w/ 6" lift 360/727/229 (208 soon) <br />2 J10s, 2 J20s, 4 Door J20 Project, Lots of Wags<br />73 Commando on Wag Frame, 79 AMX, Several Eagles

Offline cpj

• Level 2
« Reply #4 on: 03/ 6/07 - 04:26AM »
Well here it is, but it sucks. Best I could do. The "15" on the map is where I left my heep. The "16" on the map is the clay hill. We just made a big circle.
Once in a while that perfect part rolls around that the redneck craftsman sees and goes, "this would be just perfect as a ________."