Author Topic: MOROC Billygoats  (Read 1279 times)

Offline Care Bear

• Level 2
MOROC Billygoats
« on: 04/ 1/07 - 09:52AM »
I have to hand it to everyone that was working or taking pictures on Saturday.  I was only there a short time weaving in and out of the woods. My bootie hurts from walking up and down those hills and I run everyday.  So...you all are some tough cookies to do it for two days in a row.  

Thanks Jimmy for showing me around.  And Barrett for getting me all muddy. :biggrin:
ari
When you get squeezed, the stuff that comes out, is what is on the inside.

Offline ladyliberty

• Level 1
Re: MOROC Billygoats
« Reply #1 on: 04/ 1/07 - 08:55PM »
Hey, Care Bear, it was no big deal...You just hafta find the right spot to stay out of the way and get the best shot.  Not as easy as it sounds, but it is cool, none the less.  And for a 'shutter bug' such as myself, it is some times worth the danger to get that awesome shot.  

LL
HELL ON WHEELS, IN COWGIRL HEELS!!<br /><br /><br /><br />Rockette

Offline Bradman

• Level 4
  • II've got a buzz and a woody, and I'm ready to go!
« Reply #2 on: 04/ 1/07 - 09:16PM »
Well I worked the parking lot both days, but I did get a couple of pics with my camara phone.....

Here is team ballzout motorsports takeing a break:
1999 TJ  2.5 inch Rancho Rockrawler lift  33inch BFG's  Loc-Rites front and rear!<br /><br />Ranch Rocker!<br />http://smorr.net/images/ranch_rockers_avatar50.png

Offline heath_ster

• Level 3
« Reply #3 on: 04/ 1/07 - 11:17PM »
We did have some fun have to thank everybody for the help and great wheelin weekend! :beerchug:
ahara w/6" lift 1" body,and alot of accesories<br /><br />2008 Sponsors:<br />S&S Auto, Staun, Clayton Offroad, Edmonds Dental Prosthetics, Kching, Indian Ridge Resort, Ballzout Lifstyle, John's 4x4

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #4 on: 04/ 2/07 - 12:21AM »
So how did everyone place in their class?
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato