Author Topic: Club Meeting - April 5, 7:30pm  (Read 1089 times)

Offline LibertyPatriot

• I vote for BACON!
  • Charter Members
  • Level 5
  • Web Wheeler!
Club Meeting - April 5, 7:30pm
« on: 04/ 2/07 - 04:02PM »
Meeting is held at the Fire/Police Station #6 at the corner of Battlefield Rd. and Clifton west of Kansas Expwy.  Starts at 7:30pm.

We will have guest Jennifer Winterrose from Special Olympics Southwest Missouri to better explain just what they do.  Special Olympics is our chosen charity for this years Fall 4x Fest.

This is also the first meeting for the 2007-08 club year and if you pay your dues in the month of April, you earn an extra 5 points towards Wheeler of the Year!  In March we voted to increase dues to $30 for single and $35 for household membership.  The extra $10 is to offset the cost of joining Southwest Four Wheel Drive Association as a club.  Download the Membership Enrollment form and bring it filled out to the meeting to save time.  See Tom Hover (Grizwall) to turn in your form and dues.

If you ordered t-shirts, those will also be distributed Thursday.  If you haven't paid yet, make sure to bring your money!!!

New officers will preside and new BOD will be announced.
I'd put something funny here, but you probably wouldn't get it anyway...

Offline Care Bear

• Level 2
Re: Club Meeting - April 5, 7:30pm
« Reply #1 on: 04/ 2/07 - 08:00PM »
Thanks Keith!
ari
When you get squeezed, the stuff that comes out, is what is on the inside.

Offline GURU

• Law Dog
  • Charter Members
  • Level 3
Re: Club Meeting - April 5, 7:30pm
« Reply #2 on: 04/ 3/07 - 08:07AM »
ditto
 :bowdown:
hose who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                     -Benjamin Franklin
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f151/DDay1/biohazard.jpg
ZERO TOLERANCE