Author Topic: Global Terrorism Map  (Read 4009 times)

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
Global Terrorism Map
« on: 11/14/07 - 12:32AM »
This was sent to me in an email and I found it interesting and worth sharing.  It updates every 6 minutes. 

The map shows all terror and other suspiscious events worldwide.  I was surprised at home many there are at any given time.  The ones with nuclear symbols make me think the most.

http://www.globalincidentmap.com/home.php
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
Re: Global Terrorism Map
« Reply #1 on: 11/14/07 - 12:49AM »
funny how nothing is going on in Russia. Guess they now how to keep stuff quiet... Maybe they shoot media personnel on site.
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #2 on: 11/14/07 - 12:55AM »
No, why would it make the news?  There you don't have to steal it or get caught with it you just go and BUY IT.  Want a tank... sign here, jet fighter....sign here, nuclear submarine.... we're goign to need a deposite before you.... sign here.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline OldYJ

• Charter Members
  • Level 5
« Reply #3 on: 11/14/07 - 09:25PM »
just saw one come up in Russia 8 militant killed by police. what about Canada though?I bet they are hidding Osman there you cant trust the Canadians
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from
those who are willing to work and give to those who would not"
Thomas Jefferson

Offline CRAZY LARRY

• Charter Members
  • Level 3
« Reply #4 on: 11/14/07 - 10:34PM »
in russia they shoot you if they if think you our a terrorist.
Zombie brains; smells like fish taste like chicken.

Offline upnover

• Charter Members
  • Level 4
« Reply #5 on: 11/21/07 - 09:52PM »
Aaron, Where do you get this stuff? The CIA is probably tapping into your computer....
Jim

I jeep, therefore I am.

Ranch Rocker!

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #6 on: 11/24/07 - 07:08PM »
I just do.  I'm probably on some watch list.  Visited an extremist site whos' initials are CSA the other day then went to gunbroker.com  I'm sure I hit a couple warnings.

Offline upnover

• Charter Members
  • Level 4
« Reply #7 on: 11/25/07 - 09:04PM »
Kinda hard to 4 wheel in a 6x6.
Jim

I jeep, therefore I am.

Ranch Rocker!

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #8 on: 01/11/08 - 08:02PM »
Intersting last few days for those who watch this map.  Today it seems that bomb threats or stealing stuff to make bombs is popular.

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #9 on: 01/11/08 - 09:51PM »
funny how the "Editor" of the site lives in West Plain, MO -- and their Wal-mart just had some Bomb Threats that got them placed on the map.
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline Jeeper guy

• Level 3
  • OINK
« Reply #10 on: 01/12/08 - 12:29AM »
Im suprised that africa dosent have more activity, due to civil wars. Geeze the U.S.A. has a few incidents especialy with bomb scares .
First you crawl, then you walk, then you drive, then you crawl again....

Offline saramelles

• Level 1
« Reply #11 on: 01/12/08 - 01:47AM »
That is crazy shit. Im pretty sure I don't EVEN want to think about that close to my home like it is...I prefer to stay ignorant. Is that an option? lol
Is it ever gonna be my turn to play in a jeep?

Offline Bradman

• Level 4
  • II've got a buzz and a woody, and I'm ready to go!
« Reply #12 on: 01/12/08 - 09:54AM »
That is crazy ****. Im pretty sure I don't EVEN want to think about that close to my home like it is...I prefer to stay ignorant. Is that an option? lol

Sure is, but you will have to die your hair blonde!!!!!
1999 TJ  2.5 inch Rancho Rockrawler lift  33inch BFG's  Loc-Rites front and rear!<br /><br />Ranch Rocker!<br />http://smorr.net/images/ranch_rockers_avatar50.png