Author Topic: The Impressions  (Read 1275 times)

Offline CousinVinny

• Level 1
The Impressions
« on: 04/ 6/13 - 10:01PM »
After attending my first Ozarks Jeepthing meeting,the meet and greet breakfast as well as traveling with some of the guys out to SMORR  for trail clean up, I thought it was necessary to post my first impressions.  I felt welcomed and comfortable attending my firstmonthly meeting and met and chatted with a number of easily approachable people.  The Golden Corral was filling, obviously, and after finishing breakfast some of the members headed to SMORR. I have never been out there and let me to I was floored. The place is darn near immaculate with nicer bathroom than most houses. I am super stoked to have many more future trips out there. I have to thank a few of the members, Steve, Chris, and everyone else, I had a blast and thank you for sharing that with me and my square peg in round hole
YJ.  That might have been an unecessary  non technical lame post but I just wanted to say thank you for the WELCOME!!

Offline Martinez

• Club Members
  • Level 4
Re: The Impressions
« Reply #1 on: 04/ 7/13 - 12:23AM »
Glad to hear you enjoyed it! 
Take it out and play with it!

Offline SkylineTj

• Level 1
« Reply #2 on: 04/ 7/13 - 11:12AM »
It's good to hear that you had a great time, and we look forward to having you at many more meets to come.  8)

Offline CousinVinny

• Level 1
« Reply #3 on: 04/ 7/13 - 02:14PM »
Just realized the first sentence is incomplete, my grammar teachers would be pissed.  How was the swap meet??

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #4 on: 04/ 7/13 - 04:36PM »
Swap meet was ok for first annual. However it was easily covered in about fifteen minutes.  It was good to meet you hope you stick around.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline CousinVinny

• Level 1
« Reply #5 on: 04/ 7/13 - 04:38PM »
Oh don't worry I'm not going anywhere!! I need to learn how to fix my junk when I break it.