Author Topic: Membership Question  (Read 975 times)

Offline tapp

• Level 1
Membership Question
« on: 12/27/13 - 07:31PM »
Well since I will be staying in Missouri a bit longer than expected, I figured I should actually join the club and pay my dues. I would like to thank everybody for letting me to join in on the fun even though I haven't paid or anything of that nature. Due to me working nights I cannot attend meetings to hand deliver anything. So my question is what do i need to do to pay, submit paperwork, get the stickers, and card?

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
Re: Membership Question
« Reply #1 on: 12/27/13 - 07:55PM »
You can pay online through the paypal account.  Right now memberships are 1/2 price because our year restarts on April 1 so dues will be paid again then.

Hopefully you can make it to some events even working.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline tapp

• Level 1
« Reply #2 on: 12/27/13 - 08:19PM »
weekend events shouldn't be to much of a problem to make. If I use the online way would yall just send the other stuff in the mail to me?

Offline Martinez

• Club Members
  • Level 4
« Reply #3 on: 12/28/13 - 10:33AM »
Here is the link to join online - http://ozarksjeepthing.com/membership/oapp.php
Take it out and play with it!

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #4 on: 12/28/13 - 11:22AM »
That or you can get it at a weekend event, Bill has it with him at almost every event.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato