Author Topic: Movie quotes...  (Read 11071 times)

Offline xj42

• Level 3
Re: Movie quotes...
« Reply #15 on: 05/13/09 - 05:54PM »

Rocky III ole friend... it through me for a loop cause he acctually says, "I predict pain" so at first I didn't catch it... good one though.

Hate to call you out on this but here is a clip.  I'll think of a quote and then go to IMDB to verify I get it right so that I don't throw anyone off.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1TxiVhrkZA

Offline Fred

• Level 2
« Reply #16 on: 05/13/09 - 06:32PM »
"The government called it a million dollar wound.  But they must keep that money 'cause I've never seen a nickel of it."
Forrest Gump

"Gee Meg, where'd you get all this beef?"

"You see my cows outside?"

"No."

"Oh, oh!"

"Ahh."

Twister

"Don't let the invisible fire burn my friend!"
Best Movie ever Talledaga Nights

And mine, an oldie but goodie
"Hey, if you hit the wrong note, we'll all "B Flat""

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #17 on: 05/14/09 - 01:19AM »
The Goonies?
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline farmboy

• Level 3
« Reply #18 on: 05/14/09 - 11:58AM »
Hate to call you out on this but here is a clip.  I'll think of a quote and then go to IMDB to verify I get it right so that I don't throw anyone off.

Evidently I don't know what I'm talking about. The web site I verified it on said "I predict Pain", but my eyes don't lie... at least this time. I stand corrected.

Since Aaron answered and didn't put one up...

"Take it upstairs Einstien! You can't detail a car with the cover on. Can't even get that right."
Be quick to listen, slow to speek and slow to anger!!

Offline CRAZY LARRY

• Charter Members
  • Level 3
« Reply #19 on: 05/18/09 - 03:13AM »
get off my plane!
Zombie brains; smells like fish taste like chicken.

Offline Jeeper guy

• Level 3
  • OINK
« Reply #20 on: 05/18/09 - 04:30AM »
get off my plane!

air force one?

and "a chinaman pissed on my rug"
First you crawl, then you walk, then you drive, then you crawl again....

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #21 on: 05/27/09 - 05:47PM »
I have no idea on yours....

But I don't want this thread to die so we'll go again, hope that's ok Dave.

If his unpleasant wounding has in some way enlightened the rest of you as to the grim finish beneath the glossy veneer of criminal life and inspired you to change your ways, then his injuries carry with it an inherent nobility, and a supreme glory. We should all be so fortunate. You say poor Toby? I say poor us.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline Jeeper guy

• Level 3
  • OINK
« Reply #22 on: 05/27/09 - 06:17PM »
and "a chinaman pissed on my rug"

THE BIG LEWBOWSKI.....
First you crawl, then you walk, then you drive, then you crawl again....

Offline xj42

• Level 3
« Reply #23 on: 05/27/09 - 06:20PM »
THE BIG LEWBOWSKI.....
That was my initial thought, I had to look it up to verify it.

If his unpleasant wounding has in some way enlightened the rest of you as to the grim finish beneath the glossy veneer of criminal life and inspired you to change your ways, then his injuries carry with it an inherent nobility, and a supreme glory. We should all be so fortunate. You say poor Toby? I say poor us.
Gone in 60 seconds?

Offline OJTV8CJ

• Charter Members
  • Level 4
« Reply #24 on: 05/27/09 - 06:37PM »
I see all this potential, and I see squandering. G*& d^%$ it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy sh!t we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off
I cut sheetmetal for free.  It's fixing it that get's expensive.

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #25 on: 05/27/09 - 06:51PM »
Yes gone in 60 seconds, it's where SPHINX talks for the first time.

Offline ROUGH RIDER

• Level 1
« Reply #26 on: 05/27/09 - 07:55PM »
"Do I make you horny, baby? Do I?"

Offline farmboy

• Level 3
« Reply #27 on: 05/27/09 - 08:13PM »
Aaron... I got on here and was gonna do the same thing.  Looks like several people had the same idea.

Brad... Fight Club... I could acttually hear him saying that as I read it... good one.

Rough Rider.... Austin Powers... and NO, you do not!!

I watched this one last night and I hope if this ever does happen to me, I will be as strong as they were until the end and face the bullet. Not the best movie I've ever seen, but it's a gut check when you know it's pretty much all true.

"Look them in the eye. They'll remember you."
Be quick to listen, slow to speek and slow to anger!!

Offline Mrs. Derf

• Level 1
« Reply #28 on: 05/31/09 - 01:39AM »
"Ok.  So, she's a dog."
Anybody?

Offline Fred

• Level 2
« Reply #29 on: 05/31/09 - 11:06AM »
Mrs.Derf- Does the Dog Sleep above the covers? 4 Feet above the covers?......GHOST BUSTERS!

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do. For instance, you can accept that your father was a pirate and a good man or you can't. But pirate is in your blood, boy, so you'll have to square with that some day. And me, for example, I can let you drown, but I can't bring this ship into Tortuga all by me onesies, savvy? So, can you sail under the command of a pirate, or can you not?