Author Topic: Movie quotes...  (Read 11071 times)

Offline xj42

• Level 3
Re: Movie quotes...
« Reply #30 on: 05/31/09 - 01:14PM »
Pirates of the Caribbean - Curse of the Black Pearl

Offline FlameRed08

• Level 3
« Reply #31 on: 05/31/09 - 01:24PM »
I'll throw one out here...

If nobody comes down here and buys a car in the next hour, I'm gonna club this baby seal. That's right! I'm gonna club this seal to make a better deal. You know I'll do it, too, cause I'm crazy
2008 JK Unlimited X, Flame Red, 4" Superlift, Shrockworks Rails, Elements doors, etc.

Offline farmboy

• Level 3
« Reply #32 on: 06/ 1/09 - 11:48AM »
Since everyone one just wants to put one up and not answer. I guess I'll do the same...

This is my new mop. George, my friend, he gave me this mop. This is a pretty good mop. It's not as good as my first mop. I miss my first mop, but this is still a good mop. Sometimes you just hafta take what life gives ya, 'cause life is like a mop and sometimes life gets full of dirt and crud and bugs and hairballs and stuff... you, you, you gotta clean it out. You, you, you gotta put it in here and rinse it off and start all over again and, and sometimes, sometimes life sticks to the floor so bad you know a mop, a mop, it's not good enough, it's not good enough. You, you gotta get down there, like, with a toothbrush, you know, and you gotta, you gotta really scrub 'cause you gotta get it off. You gotta really try to get it off. But if that doesn't work, that doesn't work, you can't give up. You gotta, you gotta stand right up. You, you gotta run to a window and say, "Hey! These floors are dirty as hell, and I'm not gonna take it any more!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Be quick to listen, slow to speek and slow to anger!!

Offline LibertyPatriot

• I vote for BACON!
  • Charter Members
  • Level 5
  • Web Wheeler!
« Reply #33 on: 06/ 1/09 - 12:02PM »
Dave, was that from Christopher Walken in "Joe Dirt"?
I'd put something funny here, but you probably wouldn't get it anyway...

Offline FlameRed08

• Level 3
« Reply #34 on: 06/ 1/09 - 02:06PM »
Since everyone one just wants to put one up and not answer. I guess I'll do the same...

This is my new mop. George, my friend, he gave me this mop. This is a pretty good mop. It's not as good as my first mop. I miss my first mop, but this is still a good mop. Sometimes you just hafta take what life gives ya, 'cause life is like a mop and sometimes life gets full of dirt and crud and bugs and hairballs and stuff... you, you, you gotta clean it out. You, you, you gotta put it in here and rinse it off and start all over again and, and sometimes, sometimes life sticks to the floor so bad you know a mop, a mop, it's not good enough, it's not good enough. You, you gotta get down there, like, with a toothbrush, you know, and you gotta, you gotta really scrub 'cause you gotta get it off. You gotta really try to get it off. But if that doesn't work, that doesn't work, you can't give up. You gotta, you gotta stand right up. You, you gotta run to a window and say, "Hey! These floors are dirty as hell, and I'm not gonna take it any more!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Same movie as mine... UHF

New one

"She's gone from suck to blow."
2008 JK Unlimited X, Flame Red, 4" Superlift, Shrockworks Rails, Elements doors, etc.

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #35 on: 06/ 1/09 - 02:13PM »
SPACEBALLS!

"I can't lie to ya Sheriff, your to good a man.  Look over your left shoulder. WOOOOF, We're going to Boston to get some clam chowder, bye bye."
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline freds_94

• Level 3
« Reply #36 on: 06/ 3/09 - 03:54PM »
this one should be easy for you all

"frankly my dear, I dont give a damn"     
trying to raise a teenager is like nailing jello to a tree

Offline OJTV8CJ

• Charter Members
  • Level 4
« Reply #37 on: 06/ 5/09 - 03:16PM »
"I can't lie to ya Sheriff, your to good a man.  Look over your left shoulder. WOOOOF, We're going to Boston to get some clam chowder, bye bye."

Smokey and the Bandit

"frankly my dear, I dont give a damn"

Gone with the {broken} Wind
I cut sheetmetal for free.  It's fixing it that get's expensive.

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #38 on: 06/ 5/09 - 03:46PM »
Where is your quote Brad?
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline OJTV8CJ

• Charter Members
  • Level 4
« Reply #39 on: 06/ 5/09 - 04:43PM »
It's an unlicensed boxing match. It's not a tickling competition. These lads are out to hurt each other.

Offline farmboy

• Level 3
« Reply #40 on: 06/ 5/09 - 05:48PM »
Flame red... I did that on purpose... that was my way of answering it without actually answering it.

Brad... That was from Snatch i do believe.... I'm not gonna lie... I haven't seen it, but after reading some of the memorable qoutes I'm going too ....

Here is one I watched again the other night... it's the only quote that I could remember, but's I think it's finny and reminds me of something I would say if I were born 300 years ago.

"The gifts the gods gave me I use in battle or in bed."

Offline OJTV8CJ

• Charter Members
  • Level 4
« Reply #41 on: 06/ 6/09 - 03:07PM »
Brad... That was from Snatch i do believe.... I'm not gonna lie... I haven't seen it, but after reading some of the memorable qoutes I'm going too ...

You're right and you should see it!  If you can understand half of what they are saying, it is a great movie, but I like Jason Statham type stuff.

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #42 on: 06/12/09 - 03:56PM »
Dave your quote was from King Arthur.

"Get off my lawn zipper head!"

« Last Edit: 06/18/09 - 02:40PM by YJ_Aaron »

Offline farmboy

• Level 3
« Reply #43 on: 06/18/09 - 08:20PM »
Ok.... I guess I'll answer it... Gran Torino.... I thought I'd give someone else a chance, but if you snooze you lose. 

This is one of the best movies ever..... several good ones from this one.

"Remember what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. Except for herpes. That shit'll come back with you"

"Tigers love pepper. They hate cinnamon"

?I don?t know why they call them roofies, because you always end up on the floor, they should call them floories.?.... ?or rapies!?

"Counting cards isn't illegal. It's frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane... Maybe since 9/11 when everyone got so damn sensitive. Thanks a lot Bin Laden!"

« Last Edit: 06/18/09 - 08:36PM by farmboy »

Offline xj42

• Level 3
« Reply #44 on: 08/18/09 - 04:21PM »
While I haven't seen it, I believe it's the Hangover.

"I'm a lead farmer mother f_____!"