Author Topic: Run to Disney!!!  (Read 1387 times)

Blueyellow

Run to Disney!!!
« on: 05/29/07 - 11:50PM »
OK I am Planning Before you guys Even Post it. I am Heading to Disney, OK  July 6 thru the 8th. I am Staying At Hogans. everyone is welcome to Join. Come on For a Good time And plenty of time to make arrangements to come. I am Leaving From Branson But willing to Stop along the way to Pick up anyone thats wants to travel Hwy 60. Let Me know And I will Be staying all weekend and Don't plan on being Back till late Sunday Night. Come on out for a good time and all Types of wheeling...... No matter your rig we will all be able to stay together. Thats the Way Disney is set up due to Gods Graces......Come out and Have a good Time......... and Beer Drinking will be invovled after the trail running..... It's a staple of My Wheelin Life LOL............ Hope to See everyone out there..... Later
Blueyellow
aka Big Al
aka Allen W O'Neal
PS If you show up a lil late We will be on Channel 4 on the CB

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
Re: Run to Disney!!!
« Reply #1 on: 05/30/07 - 02:06AM »
Our OFFICIAL CLUB RUN to Disney is July 14-15th. This has been on the Calendar for a couple months now. So your going to be there a week ahead of everyone else!  :bangtard: Did you miss that memo or something? Hope your able to go the same weekend dude.

But hey if not.. thanks in advance for knocking some growth off the trails for us!
 :agree:
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline Tolly

• Level 1
« Reply #2 on: 05/30/07 - 09:30AM »
There is a MOROC race in Hot Springs that weekend. Come down there instead  :brows:
You can wheel, hang out with friends, and see some great racing action. They have a stock class too
ith a Bocephus sticker on his 442,
he'd light em up just for fun!

Offline LibertyPatriot

• I vote for BACON!
  • Charter Members
  • Level 5
  • Web Wheeler!
« Reply #3 on: 05/30/07 - 10:17AM »
You forgot --- aka, bi gal

haha! old joke from years ago... I'd almost forgot!
I'd put something funny here, but you probably wouldn't get it anyway...

Offline Bradman

• Level 4
  • II've got a buzz and a woody, and I'm ready to go!
« Reply #4 on: 05/30/07 - 11:30PM »
"see that water tower over there, thats where I live"  

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :agree:
1999 TJ  2.5 inch Rancho Rockrawler lift  33inch BFG's  Loc-Rites front and rear!<br /><br />Ranch Rocker!<br />http://smorr.net/images/ranch_rockers_avatar50.png