Author Topic: Fall Stocker Run Hosted By Wilderness 4x4, September 20th & 21st 2008  (Read 1351 times)

Offline GateLady

• Level 1
This is one event you don't want to miss at SMORR, on September the 20th & 21st! The Park will open on Friday the 19th at 5:00pm to let all you campers in. Go check it out on www.SMORR.net or this is the link to go straight to the Stocker Event Forum... http://smorr.net/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=99999999&topic=1354.0

This event will be geared to stock and slightly modified 4x4's, but all 4x4's are welcome. The date Sept 20th and 21st. Hosted by Wilderness 4x4 www.wilderness4x4.com . I will open up Fri the 19th at 5pm.
There will be guided trails (for all level of 4x4's ).

A raffle, music/dj and a good ole fashioned cook out (Burgers and Hot Dogs)..

The Cost: 50 dollars per vehicle.
What you get with your entry fee: Guided trails, 1 event T shirt, 1 meal ticket, 1 raffle ticket, fire works show, bonfire and music w/DJ.
Additional T shirts available for 10 dollar each, additional meal tickets 5 dollars each ( kids 5 and under eat free ), additional raffle tickets are a dollar each or 6 for 5 dollars.

fire works show at dark   

Followed by a large bonfire!!!

Here is what we have to raffle off so far:

A set of 4 Toyo Open Country M/T's 33-13.50 15's. A 800.00 dollar value   

A set of 4 Skyjacker Shocks. A 180.00 dollar value 

3 Back lit Autometer Gauges ( Raffled together: Oil Temp, Oil Pressure and Water Temp ) a 275.00 dollar value

A set of Deluxe Sport Handles

We have more prizes to win i will get them posted A.S.A.P

We also have for your convenience, Heated or Airconditioned Bath and Shower house depends on what the weather is at the time.... Best Camping site you will ever come across. Great Company and here is some other things we offer at SMORR:

airconditioned restrooms and shower house.

Best looking recovery men

Guided Trails

Comedians

Entertainment

Security

and the sweetest GateLady around

what more could you ask for in a family outting! So get ahold of your family and friends and come camp and spend the weekend with us at SMORR! I'll see you at the GateHouse! Thanks again for coming to our events because if it wasn't for you all we wouldn't be able to have them or want to have them. As Al would say see you on the trail.

GateLady! ;)
Anybody who thinks they can get past the GateLady raise your hand! Be Careful you just might pull back a nub!

Ranch Rockette!!

www.smorr.net

Offline HVACMASTER

• Level 3
I'LL BE THERE, SO IT'S A GUARANTEED GOOD TIME.

Offline GateLady

• Level 1
I'LL BE THERE, SO IT'S A GUARANTEED GOOD TIME.

I believe that! You are a hoot to wheel with Rick. On top of that your the only one that thinks he still owns a stocker!  ::) Be seeing you all that come at the GateHouse looking forward to meeting and greeting you all!

GateLady!  :)
Anybody who thinks they can get past the GateLady raise your hand! Be Careful you just might pull back a nub!

Ranch Rockette!!

www.smorr.net

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
btt... this event is this weekend; gonna have some great weather.

Come on out.
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline HVACMASTER

• Level 3
AWESOME DAY OF WHEEL, GREAT CROWD OF PEOPLE.

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
Indeed.. good times, good food, lots of raffle stuff and a great crowd.

The Fireworks show was quite the suprise.. I expected something small, but HOLY CRAP; It was like "Firefall" or "I Love America" out there... VERY NICE.
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.