Author Topic: MOROC Woods Race Last weekend & again on October 4th & 5th @ SMORR.net  (Read 1550 times)

Offline GateLady

• Level 1
What a Great time I had last weekend!! Sure wish you all would or could of come and happy to of seen all that did come.... I hope to see you all at the October 4-5, 2008 MoRoc Extreme Racing Final Event of the Year. Its gonna be EXTREME FUN! The war in the GateHouse is still going on between SMORR and MOROC..... LOL!!!! But its a war of fun! Come see for your self!

It was great meeting and greeting you all up at the GateHouse this last weekend. Hope to do it again in less then a week at our Fall Stocker Run Hosted By Wilderness 4x4 coming up on the 20th and 21st of this month (September)! Gonna be an event your not gonna want to miss. I guarantee it or my name ain't GateLady!  :o  If you haven't read the post on it take a look by clicking on this link http://smorr.net/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=26&topic=1354.0 to see what all is going on that weekend or what you might win. We all have so much fun at the Park with every weekend we are open whether it be the 1st and 3rd weekend of the month or one of our special events we have for you all to enjoy! So do come out pitch a tent for 5.00 bucks a night or bring an RV for 10.00 a night or 15.00 for 2 nights. We do have heated or airconditioned bathroom and shower houses (whatever the weather is that weekend) for all that can't live without it. On That note I will be seeing you all at the GateHouse or your at the wrong Off Road Park!  :o

GateLady!  ;)
Anybody who thinks they can get past the GateLady raise your hand! Be Careful you just might pull back a nub!

Ranch Rockette!!

www.smorr.net

Offline highsociety

• Level 4
Man we had a blast.  Even enjoyed the wind storm about 3:00 am felt like someone had stuck a quater in the slot beside the bed.  Thanks to Brandon, Mike, SMORR, SMORR STAFF, Volunteers, Nathan and his family, and the event sponsors.  It was a great time and can't wait to be back in 3 weeks to give the rig another test in the final event of the season and see if we can win the series. Thanks again to all that came out to watch, help and participate in this event.

Louie Keener
Ballzout Motorsports   

2009 Sponsors:
S&S Auto, Staun, Corbeau, Clayton Offroad, Edmonds Dental Prosthetics, Kching, Indian Ridge Resort, Ballzout Lifstyle, John's 4x4, Brown Dog Industries

SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!!!

Offline LibertyPatriot

• I vote for BACON!
  • Charter Members
  • Level 5
  • Web Wheeler!
So, who won?
I'd put something funny here, but you probably wouldn't get it anyway...

Offline highsociety

• Level 4
I think the winners went like this. 

Chuck Summers stock                 
Louie Keener stock modified
Tom Rawlings super modified
Brain Shirley unlimted
2009 Sponsors:
S&S Auto, Staun, Corbeau, Clayton Offroad, Edmonds Dental Prosthetics, Kching, Indian Ridge Resort, Ballzout Lifstyle, John's 4x4, Brown Dog Industries

Offline LibertyPatriot

• I vote for BACON!
  • Charter Members
  • Level 5
  • Web Wheeler!
Cool!
Way to get it!
I'd put something funny here, but you probably wouldn't get it anyway...

Offline highsociety

• Level 4
Almost forgot a big thanks to CLements Auto Salvage and SMORR for throwing in the added prize money.  You guys are top shelf.  THanks again to all that made this event possible.
2009 Sponsors:

Offline JacksFork

• SMORR
  • Club Members
  • Level 3
You got it correct on the winners Louie. Hope to see more of you out at the finals. We have some new tricks up our sleeve for the drivers and courses >:D

See ya there,

Brandon
SOUTHERN MISSOURI OFF ROAD RANCH
http://www.smorr.net

CHECK OUT OUR FACEBOOK FAN PAGE!!
http://smorr.net/facebook

Offline RoknTJ

• Level 2
Here's all the scores.  By Tuesday I should have all the individual times posted.  I'd say sooner, but tomarrows my 30th so I may need a day to recover. :) :P 
MOROC - It's Where The Action Is
Extreme Off Road Racing
http://www.morocracing.com
314-974-5337