Author Topic: SHAKE DOWN  (Read 1092 times)

Offline gdowling

• Level 2
SHAKE DOWN
« on: 11/23/09 - 12:52AM »
Do to the fact that my jeep wasnt running Friday night at midnight I didnt get to go on the club run to SMORR, and since Austin didnt either we decided to make a quick run out to chadwick this afternoon to take the CJ5 on its maiden voyage. We ran the same trails that the club ran on the halloween night run - anyways enough talking here are a few pics from the run. :o

All-n-all I was very impressed with the way she performed!
« Last Edit: 11/23/09 - 12:54AM by gdowling »
EMAW

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
Re: SHAKE DOWN
« Reply #1 on: 11/23/09 - 01:03PM »
It looks to be at home on the trail! Everything do okay?
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline gdowling

• Level 2
« Reply #2 on: 11/23/09 - 01:23PM »
Well in short yes - with that said I need to make a couple changes. First of all I need to relocate the front shock towers and put some different shocks on to give me some more droop(in the 3rd pic the left front tire is at full droop), second I need for the rear axle to be a little wider as it was dragging on the inner fender well when it was stuffed, and third I wanna put my automatic in! Obviously there are many things I would like to do to it but those are the 3 things that are next on the list!
EMAW

Offline GHOST00TJ

• Level 3
  • Lary, Andrea, Alexis and Chase
« Reply #3 on: 11/23/09 - 06:44PM »
looks good

Offline Dai-San

« Reply #4 on: 12/ 3/09 - 01:35PM »
Looks like fun.  If you go out to Chadwick again, I'd love to go and see some of the trails.  Assuming you will be seen in public with a Ford.   :P

Offline gdowling

• Level 2
« Reply #5 on: 12/ 3/09 - 01:58PM »
Wont be an issue here - FORD's :icon_rock:!!!
EMAW