Author Topic: 4XFEST PICS  (Read 2789 times)

Offline tcrouth

• Level 1
4XFEST PICS
« on: 10/14/07 - 02:07PM »
all right yall i know u all took plenty of pics of this weekend so lets c them... :director:

Offline armycop

• Level 1
Re: 4XFEST PICS
« Reply #1 on: 10/14/07 - 09:41PM »
I ended up having to work saturday. Bad timing. Figures, I have a 3&4 day weekend the next two weeks. Our latest class graduates 18 October. I want to do the night run at Chadwick, I just need more info and will probably have to follow someone there from springfield.

Offline ford381stroker

• Level 3
« Reply #2 on: 10/14/07 - 10:15PM »
Tons of people taking pics.  Hope to see some soon.  Great time!  Anyone got any pics of the little blue sammi on Double Whammy?
« Last Edit: 10/14/07 - 10:21PM by ford381stroker »

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #3 on: 10/14/07 - 10:38PM »
Just made it home.  I'll try to get mine up later or tomorrow, no idea whats on camera since I didn't take them.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #4 on: 10/14/07 - 11:48PM »
THere is an album in the gallery 

http://ozarksjeepthing.com/c/v/OJT/Fall4xFest07/

All OJT members can post pictures... if anyone else has photos and would like to post them up, please pm me and I will give you access.
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline slurveysTJ

• Level 2
« Reply #5 on: 10/15/07 - 11:14AM »
Awesome pics Jimmy
1999 Jeep XJ, stock with HP30 and C8.25. I'm sure more will come as the money comes.

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #6 on: 10/15/07 - 02:03PM »
BRadman has alot more... can't wait to see his. Also this album will be a group effort so if you have pics please post them in there.
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline TJ-2thousand

• Level 4
  • When in doubt, throttle out!!!
« Reply #7 on: 10/16/07 - 11:08PM »
i figured i would thow in a pic of my junk getting up the big ledge on black mamba! i made it up open front and rear and on 31s.

CAMPING WITHOUT BEER IS JUST SLEEPING OUTSIDE!

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #8 on: 10/16/07 - 11:18PM »
i figured i would thow in a pic of my junk getting up the big ledge on black mamba! i made it up open front and rear and on 31s.

you got braggin' rights my friend... feels good huh? Looks good!!

Offline Bradman

• Level 4
  • II've got a buzz and a woody, and I'm ready to go!
« Reply #9 on: 10/16/07 - 11:34PM »
Pics are up, looks like I only added about 40 pages to the gallery, so feel free to add more please!

I tried my best to get photo's of every group, and class out there, but I know I still missed some.  930 acres is a lot of ground to cover, so PLEASE post up you're pics too.
Bradman

BTW GREAT job Brian!!!  You got something to brag about there!
1999 TJ  2.5 inch Rancho Rockrawler lift  33inch BFG's  Loc-Rites front and rear!<br /><br />Ranch Rocker!<br />http://smorr.net/images/ranch_rockers_avatar50.png

Offline wag

• Level 1
« Reply #10 on: 10/17/07 - 09:14AM »
If any knows the guy that took pictures at V-notch Sun. I think he was with a group of guys driving full size pickups...I need his email add...it was something like"uncle x" I laid Zach's white cherokee on its side and he happen to be there..
NEVER TOO OLD TO BURN RUBBER

Offline JParuBob

• Level 2
« Reply #11 on: 10/17/07 - 02:18PM »
brad - seems you have a lot of repeats in your pics.
amie Bacon

Offline ford381stroker

• Level 3
« Reply #12 on: 10/17/07 - 02:28PM »
looks like everyone took a ton of pics although I don't see any pics from any of the poeple watching the Suzuki Samurai go up Double Whammy?  All those people and no pics?

Anyone?

:'( 

Offline ladyliberty

• Level 1
« Reply #13 on: 10/18/07 - 12:40AM »
brad - seems you have a lot of repeats in your pics.

We are doing our best to get the pics and vid up as soon as possible...

If we have a few repeats in there, we do apologize.  We will do our best to eliminate these repeats.

Thank you for point this out to us. ::) :102:
« Last Edit: 10/18/07 - 12:46AM by ladyliberty »
HELL ON WHEELS, IN COWGIRL HEELS!!<br /><br /><br /><br />Rockette

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #14 on: 10/18/07 - 01:04AM »
you guys are doing great. Thank you!!!

ps. repeats don't bother me any.