Author Topic: Little Jeep  (Read 1001 times)

Offline xj42

• Level 3
Little Jeep
« on: 04/21/09 - 12:30AM »
So when I'm not working on my Jeep, I get into some other projects.  While I can't take credit for this idea, I saw it on another forum, I thought it was a good way to save some money.
My son is approaching his 1 year birthday, and I had to get him something.  So we picked this jewel up on Craigslist.  He'll really appreciate this picture when he is older.

After a little paint and some help from the little guy....

we arrive at the finished product.
He can't drive it yet, but he loves dad to drive him around, he'll get the hang of it soon enough.

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
Re: Little Jeep
« Reply #1 on: 04/21/09 - 12:33AM »
Very nice man.  Not to mention building your son a jeep is a worthy excuse for yours not being done!
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline FlameRed08

• Level 3
« Reply #2 on: 04/21/09 - 01:52AM »
Very cool... I have been keeping my eyes open to find something like this for my daughter. She has a Mustang at her grandmothers, but she calls it a "piece of junk". 8)
2008 JK Unlimited X, Flame Red, 4" Superlift, Shrockworks Rails, Elements doors, etc.

Offline xj42

• Level 3
« Reply #3 on: 04/21/09 - 02:18AM »
My wife is a craigslist fanatic, so she found this deal, but she says there are girl Jeeps on there all the time.

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #4 on: 04/21/09 - 04:57PM »
just like Dad.  ;)
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.