Author Topic: For Sale BS comment about gun for sale.  (Read 5269 times)

Offline Jeeper guy

• Level 3
  • OINK
Re: For Sale BS comment about gun for sale.
« Reply #15 on: 08/13/09 - 02:07AM »
This thread is better than most of the crap I read on pirate... :P
First you crawl, then you walk, then you drive, then you crawl again....

Offline OJTV8CJ

• Charter Members
  • Level 4
« Reply #16 on: 08/13/09 - 02:21AM »
I think xj42 knows me well enough to know that I didnt write that! How about a little support here guy?

2nd Ammendment support or Hopey/Changey support?

Couple of questions?

Have you ever remotely wanted to marry another man?
Did you ever see something that someone else had and wish you could take it?
Do you secretly watch Rickey Lake and Dr. Phil?
Do you believe in personal responsibility (like blaming someone else for posts under your username?)  LOL  :o

:) :)

I cut sheetmetal for free.  It's fixing it that get's expensive.

Offline Liberty03

• Level 3
« Reply #17 on: 08/13/09 - 02:32AM »
I am glad to see I sparked such a lively convo...but please refer to my original post...

I DON'T CARE if you are joking...I AM SICK of reading BS like the post on Aaron's thread.

That plain enough for you?

« Last Edit: 08/13/09 - 02:35AM by Liberty03 »

Offline CRAZY LARRY

• Charter Members
  • Level 3
« Reply #18 on: 08/13/09 - 03:22AM »
NO! please repete.
Zombie brains; smells like fish taste like chicken.

Offline LibertyPatriot

• I vote for BACON!
  • Charter Members
  • Level 5
  • Web Wheeler!
« Reply #19 on: 08/13/09 - 12:05PM »
Quote from: CRAZY LARRY
Michael Jackson is my hero!

This is disturbing... much more disturbing than Roughy's comments in my opinion.
I'd put something funny here, but you probably wouldn't get it anyway...

Offline gdowling

• Level 2
« Reply #20 on: 08/13/09 - 12:51PM »
 :104: Because I am a believer in personal responsibility - I handled the problem - please see original posting, and enjoy attachment.
EMAW

Offline ROUGH RIDER

• Level 1
« Reply #21 on: 08/13/09 - 02:27PM »
...I am sick of you liberal bastards.  You people have your heads shoved so far up Obama's ass it is absurd.

Shove it.

It's not my head that's up Obama ass pal!
You "conservatives" think that if we just keep doing the same thing over and over expecting different results we'll all be okay... I think that's the deffinition of insane or something like that.  I heard it on a radio commercial once, must be true.

Anyway, you might not like my lifestyle or whatever, but you can't deny Barack's awesome rise to power.  No, I don't think he's the Messiah, but I do think he'll turn this country around.  Bush and his crony low life punks hiding behind big companies funding their reign of power are gone.  We have the country back in power now, not just the few wealthy folks who can buy votes.  It's the majority of the country that is voting now.  Take it or leave it... maybe you should just leave it... You're ignorant if you can't see both sides of the arguement.

Now for all the of the "grass roots" folks making tea party protests.  Good luck!! it won't do you any good.  You have no power now!!!! hahahaha!!!!!

Offline gdowling

• Level 2
« Reply #22 on: 08/13/09 - 02:54PM »
You "conservatives" think that if we just keep doing the same thing over and over expecting different results we'll all be okay... I think that's the deffinition of insane or something like that.  I heard it on a radio commercial once, must be true.

Anyway, you might not like my lifestyle or whatever, but you can't deny Barack's awesome rise to power.  No, I don't think he's the Messiah, but I do think he'll turn this country around.  Bush and his crony low life punks hiding behind big companies funding their reign of power are gone.  We have the country back in power now, not just the few wealthy folks who can buy votes.  It's the majority of the country that is voting now.  Take it or leave it... maybe you should just leave it... You're ignorant if you can't see both sides of the arguement.

Now for all the of the "grass roots" folks making tea party protests.  Good luck!! it won't do you any good.  You have no power now!!!! hahahaha!!!!!

x2 I agree 100%.
EMAW

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #23 on: 08/13/09 - 03:25PM »
WTF man which way are you?  One post your lib, then not, now back to lib?  Make up your flipping mind! LOL
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline xj42

• Level 3
« Reply #24 on: 08/13/09 - 03:34PM »

x2 I agree 100%.

Quoted for proof.

Offline gdowling

• Level 2
« Reply #25 on: 08/13/09 - 03:43PM »
LMAO:I dont care who you are thats funny rite dere - I went to lunch and left my PC unattended. HMMM -Who will chime in next???

http://ozarksjeepthing.com/c/Smileys/yahoo/eat_popcorn.gif

The plot thickens.

EMAW

Offline gdowling

• Level 2
« Reply #26 on: 08/13/09 - 03:50PM »
It just burns his a$$.

His target is the one on the bottom!

http://www.hunter-ed.com/images/graphics/shot_patterns.gif
EMAW

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #27 on: 08/13/09 - 03:57PM »
NICE.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #28 on: 08/13/09 - 04:08PM »
yeah come on gdowling; in or out what's it going to be.. .your flip floppin like John Kerry.

You "conservatives" think that if we just keep doing the same thing over and over expecting different results we'll all be okay...

It's the Democrats that have no new tricks... same o same o; tax the people, scale back military, take away freedoms, kill babies, line their own pockets, and MORE GOVERNMENT INTERVENTION. Nothing new with this worthless president; he just has majority DEMOCRATIC control in house and senate; thanks to Arlin Sphinckster and funny diaper boy Franken... but even will TOTAL control they still are powerless to pass his most radical agendas... cause they know the people are against it, they HAVE to have some republican support so when it fails (and it will) they are not totally to blame. The heats turned up on them all and they're running scared.

As far as WE conservatives being powerless, you're wrong, it was WE conservatives that founded this country, and it is WE conservatives who have all the guns.   :294_ready_to_rock: :318_war: :snipersmilie: :sniper2: :2gunsfiring_v1:

« Last Edit: 08/13/09 - 04:10PM by LoneWolf »
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline OJTV8CJ

• Charter Members
  • Level 4
« Reply #29 on: 08/13/09 - 04:33PM »
Lone Wolf - I think that you have the best replies.  I have ADD or something and post something that long without it being a joke!

GDowling - I can't figure you out? Man, talk about a closet lib.  Come out of the closet.  LOL (Were not back to that personal responsibility thing are we?)
I cut sheetmetal for free.  It's fixing it that get's expensive.