Author Topic: Operation Pink!  (Read 7374 times)

Offline Jeeper guy

• Level 3
  • OINK
Re: Operation Pink!
« Reply #45 on: 01/13/10 - 09:19PM »
Nice, nothing like bling 20's. How do you like the harbor freight jack? Im looking around for a new jack.
First you crawl, then you walk, then you drive, then you crawl again....

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #46 on: 01/13/10 - 09:32PM »
One of the few things from HF that is a bargain.  With a coupon out of JP mag you can get one for like $75 now. 

I've had that one for about 3 years and lift diesels etc with no issue.  We've had one at work for 4 years I think and it's finally getting bad in the last 6 months and it's gotten a hell of a workout.

Yep, gotta have the bling man it's a RUBICON after all! LOL
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline Jeeper guy

• Level 3
  • OINK
« Reply #47 on: 01/13/10 - 09:44PM »
Do they lift fast? Any plans for axles? are the 44's gunna hold up with the 37's?
First you crawl, then you walk, then you drive, then you crawl again....

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #48 on: 01/13/10 - 09:54PM »
They are fast enough for a non-race jack.  I build jeeps I'm never in that big of a hurry!

I've realized that I can break anything jeep related wheeling, so I've swapped in alloys hoping they will hold them together for a while.  My next purchase will be Yukon Super Joints.

I'm sure at some point it will get 40's and 1 tons (if i keep it).
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #49 on: 01/14/10 - 12:28AM »
Cool Aaron. Can't wait to see it.
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #50 on: 04/ 2/10 - 05:22PM »

CJ gate is now painted to match the heep.