Author Topic: KUDOS TO Springfield Jeep  (Read 691 times)

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
KUDOS TO Springfield Jeep
« on: 12/ 1/06 - 04:34PM »
I like to give credit where credit is due...

I know I posted this in my heater blower thread but wanted to make a thread  just for SPFD JEEP because they deserve it.

I took my Jeep in because the blower motor had stopped working... The first time I called and asked about a part they said they only had one mechanic on duty because of the weather and didn't have time to do look at it today. They offered to let me leave my Jeep and drive me home... of course I was like no-way... the snow... jeep... fun. Even if I am cold from not heat. haha. Anyway, the one guy over there... I don't know his name but he was out at Fall4XFest... fixing people rigs... including mine when I snapped a camber bolt. He asked the mechanic to squeeze me in, they did, fixed it with a new blower motor, under warranty and sent me packin... pumped me full of coffee and the kids full of cocoa while we waited. Not just the service department deserve hi-praise but the sales guys do as well. I been looking at the Grands and they've been really helpful. I don't know if they are a 5 star dealership, but they should be. It sure is nice having such a cool Jeep place right here in SPFD. .. and I love the OJT stickers on their door when you walk in, make me feel special.

Thanks again SPFD Jeep. That's all I got.
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline DrLewall

• Level 2
Re: KUDOS TO Springfield Jeep
« Reply #1 on: 12/ 1/06 - 08:53PM »
Sure wish we had a decent jeep dealer over here in NWA..the ones we have here always seem to be reaching into your wallet when you go to see them and they make you feel like you are pestering them..really sux!  :confused:
DrLewall
"Doc"