Author Topic: Mechanic AAA+++  (Read 815 times)

Offline trailertrash

• Level 1
Mechanic AAA+++
« on: 12/ 7/06 - 10:26PM »

MECHANIC AAA+++
? on: Today at 08:23 PM ?    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well Some of you have seen my post on needing a mechanic . Some of you gave me some names but I was looking for someone closer. Well I want to tell you all I found a DAMN GOOD MECHANIC here in Marshfield Mo, He is catering to 4x4 crowd. He rewired my jeep fixed my fuel pump and I had him reseal my injectors . Then I had him replace ball joints and do a alignment to my GMC 4x4. He was very resonable in price and did a great job . He was very happy to tackle these task and actually was happy to do the work that i thought no one would want to do. Also he is planning on getting into this offroad stuff with us . I could go on and on but I suggest you try him for yourself . OHHHH  His name is Phil and the shop is Phils auto repair 417-468-2339 Give him a call and see for yourself  AND i want to add that I hear he is a mean BBQ guy   but you didnt hear that from me

Offline shamoo

• Level 4
Re: Mechanic AAA+++
« Reply #1 on: 12/ 8/06 - 10:26AM »
Well Some of you have seen my post on needing a mechanic . Some of you gave me some names but I was looking for someone closer. Well I want to tell you all I found a DAMN GOOD MECHANIC here in Marshfield Mo, He is catering to 4x4 crowd. He rewired my jeep fixed my fuel pump and I had him reseal my injectors . Then I had him replace ball joints and do a alignment to my GMC 4x4. He was very resonable in price and did a great job . He was very happy to tackle these task and actually was happy to do the work that i thought no one would want to do. Also he is planning on getting into this offroad stuff with us . I could go on and on but I suggest you try him for yourself . OHHHH His name is Phil and the shop is Phils auto repair 417-468-2339 Give him a call and see for yourself AND i want to add that I hear he is a mean BBQ guy but you didnt hear that from me

DITTO on this,  he has worked on my TJ as well and he is really good. He is the man here in Marshfield.
And yes he does have a mean BBQ, he has won many awards for his BBQ.

Shamoo
ANCH ROCKER
http://smorr.net/images/ranch_rockers_avatar50.png
"BE LIKE A DUCK
CALM ON THE SURFACE
BUT PADDLING LIKE THE DICKENS UNDERNEATH"

Offline Deano

• Level 1
Re: Mechanic AAA+++
« Reply #2 on: 12/12/06 - 09:17PM »
Yeah he is good!!! He also does installs for lifts, lockers, gears,  etc.... Its nice to have someone like him around!!! And Ive had the BBQ YUUUUUUUUUMY!!!!!! :applaudit:
DRIVE IT LIKE IT'S SPONSORED!!!!!!!!!!!