Author Topic: 2006 W.E. Rock Grand Nationals  (Read 2249 times)

Offline LibertyPatriot

• I vote for BACON!
  • Charter Members
  • Level 5
  • Web Wheeler!
2006 W.E. Rock Grand Nationals
« on: 09/25/06 - 11:23AM »
Here are the scores for the 2006 W.E. Rock Grand Nationals held this past weekend in Boyd, TX.

Pirate 4x4 coverage

Congratulations to Derek West and Ritchie Keller of Team Crush for their efforts in W.E. Rock this year.   Derek, does this mean you'll be going to Vegas for the World Finals?

Also competeing were Bill Bailey and Jason Tolliver of Rock Assult Racing.  Great job guys!
I'd put something funny here, but you probably wouldn't get it anyway...

Offline ROCKY

• Charter Members
  • Level 3
Re: 2006 W.E. Rock Grand Nationals
« Reply #1 on: 09/25/06 - 11:43AM »
Found these pic's on another website.

http://www.mellard.com/WE_Rock_Shots/WE_Rock_Shots.html

Offline redneck_punk

• Level 2
« Reply #2 on: 09/25/06 - 08:05PM »
now why is it that I can't see am OJT sticker on the Prez's jeep any where just kidding good job top
t's a Jeep NOT a sheep get off my tail!!!!!!!!

Offline BrandXJ

• Level 1
« Reply #3 on: 09/26/06 - 10:33AM »
Mr. President,
Just for our info since we (the majority of members) don't see competition the way you do at that level, could you give us a course description/interpretation and brief rundown of the overall Grand National weekend?
 Just wanted to say I'm proud of ya and break out a BIG can of WOOPUP in Vegas!!

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #4 on: 09/26/06 - 10:47AM »
Congrats to those that competed in Texas I'm sure the competition was tough being a National Event.

I've been looking on Pirate at a lot of pics from the event and this looks like it's gonna hurt since it's a LONG way to the bottom and he was flying up the wall.

Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline LibertyPatriot

• I vote for BACON!
  • Charter Members
  • Level 5
  • Web Wheeler!
« Reply #5 on: 09/26/06 - 11:02AM »
But it looks like he missed the cone!  :brows:
I'd put something funny here, but you probably wouldn't get it anyway...

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #6 on: 09/26/06 - 11:03AM »
Ya but i bet he timed out since he didn't seem to make it through the cones and I think that is the goal.   :boink:
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline Big Pimpin

• Charter Members
  • Level 4
« Reply #7 on: 09/26/06 - 10:37PM »
The event was a blast!  The picture shown is Scott Ellinger of Rockstomper.com , he had three attempts at that hill that all turned out the same, big crashs.  The first two rollovers landed him back on all fours, the third ended up on its top.

I had a lot of fun competing with all of the different competitors.The event really was top notch with all of the vendors and large number of spectators.  I am planning on bringing some more DVD's to the next meeting so be sure to come early!

BP
The phrase "You almost made it" breaks a lot of things.