Author Topic: Starting off rough  (Read 1333 times)

Offline lou_dog

Starting off rough
« on: 10/ 1/11 - 03:26AM »
« Last Edit: 12/11/12 - 02:01PM by lou_dog »

Offline mrfast

• Director of Photography
  • Level 4
Re: Starting off rough
« Reply #1 on: 10/ 2/11 - 06:19PM »
Good looking Jeep, guess your already finding out what Jeep stands for----Just Empty Every Pocket! Rough way to start Jeeping but it didn't turn out as bad as it could have.

Come join us at some meetings if you get a chance.

Offline Mo Printer

• Club Members
  • Level 3
« Reply #2 on: 10/ 3/11 - 01:58PM »
'just one more...'  Boy, are those famous words!  I'm glad it turned out as good as it did (A. didn't wash away in the rain-swollen river, B. no ticket/fine if you're in the wrong place, C. enter your choice of possible disaster).  One thing I've discovered is that it can ALWAYS be worse! Hope to see you at the club meeting and runs (like Flat Nasty this weekend!).
Steve Vestal
Mo Printer

Offline OldYJ

• Charter Members
  • Level 5
« Reply #3 on: 10/ 6/11 - 10:31AM »
Glad it is finally back at your house LD. Now we need to get it out have a good day of wheeling.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from
those who are willing to work and give to those who would not"
Thomas Jefferson

Offline lou_dog

« Reply #4 on: 10/ 6/11 - 04:33PM »
Hope to see you at the club meeting and runs (like Flat Nasty this weekend!).

Whats going on this weekend?  I don't see any info about that anywhere, maybe I'm looking in the wrong place?

Offline Mo Printer

• Club Members
  • Level 3
« Reply #5 on: 10/ 6/11 - 06:30PM »
Whats going on this weekend?  I don't see any info about that anywhere, maybe I'm looking in the wrong place?
Club run to Flat Nasty off road park (Jadwin, MO, just south of Salem, MO).  I've never been, but hear that its a great park.  I'm leaving around noon on Friday, others are leaving about 4:00.  I'm sure you're welcome to caravan with them or me.  I'll be at the meeting tonight if you need more info.  Steve Vestal 827-5397
Mo Printer