Author Topic: The New Jeep Dude  (Read 1453 times)

Offline Donut

• Level 1
The New Jeep Dude
« on: 09/ 2/12 - 01:40AM »
Hi my name is Daryl and I just bought my frist jeep about a week ago and I love it. It is a 1992 XJ Cherokee with the 4.0 high output inline 6, auto transmission and np231 transfercase. It has the high pinion dana 30 front axle and the 8.25 rear axle. Currently it has a 6 inch lft and brand new 32 inch Hankook MT tires. I am new to jeeping and looking forward to taking it out for some trail runs soon, any help or advice will great. Thanks guys and remember to Tread Lightly!

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
Re: The New Jeep Dude
« Reply #1 on: 09/ 2/12 - 07:16PM »
Welcome to the site!
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline Donut

• Level 1
« Reply #2 on: 09/ 3/12 - 03:31AM »
Thanks man I'm looking forward to go wheelin with ya guys. How often do you meet and do you have to be a member to wheel with the group?

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #3 on: 09/ 3/12 - 10:52AM »
We have monthly meetings, usually a monthly meet and great, and then a monthly wheeling trip.

You do not have to be a member for all the runs, however some wheeling trips and activities are members only. 

Keep an eye on the trail rides section and you'll see the events post up.  Please feel free to attend any you like and meet all of us.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline Donut

• Level 1
« Reply #4 on: 09/ 3/12 - 11:06PM »
Thanks man I'll keep a look out for the events and attend the ones that I can. And I will probably join the club in the near future.

Offline mrfast

• Director of Photography
  • Level 4
« Reply #5 on: 09/ 5/12 - 10:18AM »
Hello like Aaron said, glad you found us! Looking forward to meeting you and going on some trails runs.

Offline Donut

• Level 1
« Reply #6 on: 09/ 5/12 - 11:54PM »
Thank guys for inviting me to go to the meet and greets and trail runs. I plan to start once i get the door replaced on my xj next week. I hope to see you guys on the trail soon! I'm looking forward to running on some offical trails!