Author Topic: Lot's O Snow  (Read 2907 times)

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
Lot's O Snow
« on: 03/ 3/08 - 04:08PM »
Well hopefully this time we'll get more than just a mere dustin. I just looked outside a bit ago and there were some of the largest snow flakes I think I've ever seen around these parts.

I'm placing my guess at total accumulation to 9 inches...but am hoping for 19 inches.
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
Re: Lot's O Snow
« Reply #1 on: 03/ 3/08 - 04:12PM »
I'm guessing < 2" total accumulation.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline freds_94

• Level 3
« Reply #2 on: 03/ 3/08 - 04:18PM »
im hoping for at least a good amount, not just something that will be here for a day then melt, but on the other hand i have a spouse that works for the road dept and he doesnt want to see any of the stuff,  :)
trying to raise a teenager is like nailing jello to a tree

Offline TJ-2thousand

• Level 4
  • When in doubt, throttle out!!!
« Reply #3 on: 03/ 3/08 - 05:21PM »
im with you Jimmy. i would like to 19"+

CAMPING WITHOUT BEER IS JUST SLEEPING OUTSIDE!

Offline Jeeper guy

• Level 3
  • OINK
« Reply #4 on: 03/ 3/08 - 05:34PM »
19 inches of the white stuff sounds like noooo school for a few days HOORAY, cant wait. :multi:
First you crawl, then you walk, then you drive, then you crawl again....

Offline LibertyPatriot

• I vote for BACON!
  • Charter Members
  • Level 5
  • Web Wheeler!
« Reply #5 on: 03/ 3/08 - 06:17PM »
I'd be okay with 6-10".  The snow plow guys sure aren't making any money this year...
I'd put something funny here, but you probably wouldn't get it anyway...

Offline freds_94

• Level 3
« Reply #6 on: 03/ 3/08 - 06:28PM »
if they work like christian county, they just get comp time, i dont know about modot, but the county doesnt "pay" overtime,
trying to raise a teenager is like nailing jello to a tree

Offline highsociety

• Level 4
« Reply #7 on: 03/ 3/08 - 06:52PM »
If we get a bunch of snow it sounds to me like we need to do a virgin snow run.  The rig is back together and I need some seat time before the race this weekend.  It does fly very well from the test I have done already.
2009 Sponsors:
S&S Auto, Staun, Corbeau, Clayton Offroad, Edmonds Dental Prosthetics, Kching, Indian Ridge Resort, Ballzout Lifstyle, John's 4x4, Brown Dog Industries

SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!!!

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #8 on: 03/ 3/08 - 07:44PM »
If we get a bunch of snow it sounds to me like we need to do a virgin snow run. 

I'd be up for that.
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline Bradman

• Level 4
  • II've got a buzz and a woody, and I'm ready to go!
« Reply #9 on: 03/ 3/08 - 08:23PM »
I'd be okay with 6-10".  The snow plow guys sure aren't making any money this year...

I'm salary, so it doesnt matter to me........but I would like to see a good snow this year. 

On another note I really start to get a complex when Gwin starts talking about getting 7-12 inches!! !!!!!!   :o
1999 TJ  2.5 inch Rancho Rockrawler lift  33inch BFG's  Loc-Rites front and rear!<br /><br />Ranch Rocker!<br />http://smorr.net/images/ranch_rockers_avatar50.png

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #10 on: 03/ 4/08 - 08:53AM »
Well I am glad to be proven WRONG.... we got a nice level of the fun white powdery stuff. 

So far no class til at least 1pm.... personally I wish they'd just call the whole day off at MSU.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #11 on: 03/ 4/08 - 10:02AM »
O-- YEAH, I'm liking it, bring on the next snow storm!!

Offline highsociety

• Level 4
« Reply #12 on: 03/ 4/08 - 10:14AM »
Hope it stay around for the race this weekend will make for a fun time.  Man the wifes grand does awsome drifting and doughnuts in this fresh powder.  Hey I got a rope and a snow board anybody up for some hillbilly skiing.  LOL
2009 Sponsors:
S&S Auto, Staun, Corbeau, Clayton Offroad, Edmonds Dental Prosthetics, Kching, Indian Ridge Resort, Ballzout Lifstyle, John's 4x4, Brown Dog Industries

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #13 on: 03/ 4/08 - 10:22AM »
hahaha. Man it's a wonder I'm still alive from all the riding on car hoods I did when I was a kid... fun times.

Gotta love the drifting in the Jeep... and if nothing else.. the race will be sloppy and wet!

Offline highsociety

• Level 4
« Reply #14 on: 03/ 4/08 - 10:45AM »
Yes I can just see all that good old arkansas red clay slick as snot.  Guess I better get the rig out and pratice sliding around corners this evening.
2009 Sponsors: