Author Topic: Lot's O Snow  (Read 2906 times)

Offline Renegade

Re: Lot's O Snow
« Reply #15 on: 03/ 4/08 - 01:06PM »
It was enough to cancel classes all day at msu..so Im happy!!

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #16 on: 03/ 4/08 - 01:24PM »
Ya.... whats sad is I got an email from 1 prof that said she's still having class since we are so far behind.  Oh well I'm not going. 
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline Renegade

« Reply #17 on: 03/ 4/08 - 01:48PM »
wow that really sucks...i had 3 tests today so im glad i get to postpone them a couple days

Offline x6xdemonx6x

• Level 2
« Reply #18 on: 03/ 4/08 - 02:26PM »
My son was up coughing all night so we took him to the hospital at like 11 last night (turns out bronchitis they think but aren't sure but he's doing better) and when we got out at like 3 it was sitting about 3" drove around for about a hour or 2 and by the time i got back to the apartment my parking lot had over 6 inches...James river was a blast last night and completely dead made for some fun cruising we need a snow day run
Dude......I don't think thats gonna buff out.<br /><br />That ain't rust...Their custom lightening holes.

Offline x6xdemonx6x

• Level 2
« Reply #19 on: 03/ 4/08 - 03:53PM »
come on i know someone has gotta want to play in snow to
Dude......I don't think thats gonna buff out.<br /><br />That ain't rust...Their custom lightening holes.

Offline Jeeper guy

• Level 3
  • OINK
« Reply #20 on: 03/ 4/08 - 04:11PM »
Well today my jeep saw some action when i got to pull sombody out of a ditch on Kansas ave.My mom was rid'n with me and I think she was more excited than me to help out. The funny thing is that when pulling them out I forgot to put it into 4 wheel low and just julled them out in High. It was a Volkwagon jetta or somthing like that, I was pretty proud of my little I4. Cant wait to pull some more people out. :surrender:
First you crawl, then you walk, then you drive, then you crawl again....

Offline x6xdemonx6x

• Level 2
« Reply #21 on: 03/ 4/08 - 07:18PM »
Dang it i need someone with a camera I was just climbing snow mounds at walmart would have made a sweet picture...anyone got one and wanna kill a few minutes lol

Offline why jay

• Level 2
« Reply #22 on: 03/ 4/08 - 07:36PM »
Jeeper guy, if you pulled them out on KS near KSGF studios, Jericho was talking bout this morning.
I am Joe the plumber.

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #23 on: 03/ 4/08 - 08:48PM »
Dang it i need someone with a camera I was just climbing snow mounds at walmart would have made a sweet picture...anyone got one and wanna kill a few minutes lol

I'm sure they got you on the security cameras... you can see it the management will snap a still for ya!  :P
Jeeper guy, if you pulled them out on KS near KSGF studios, Jericho was talking bout this morning.

I heard that too.
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline x6xdemonx6x

• Level 2
« Reply #24 on: 03/ 4/08 - 08:49PM »
lol thats true...Not like they could really do anything about it though...get me for destruction of property...in that case the sun needs a ticket to...and the plows.

Offline Jeeper guy

• Level 3
  • OINK
« Reply #25 on: 03/ 5/08 - 12:35AM »
I dont know.... this was on kansas avenue, not on kansas expressway. Kansas avenue is just off west rpublic rd. so I dont think it was me he was talking about. This was about 11 or 12 am.  What did they say about it?
First you crawl, then you walk, then you drive, then you crawl again....

Offline Jeeper Creeper

• Level 1
« Reply #26 on: 03/ 6/08 - 07:47PM »
me and my husband woke up that morning around 7 a.m., saw all the snow, skipped breakfast and jumped in the Jeep. We just got new tires, (Pitbull Rockers, 35-14.50) we were dyin to try them out. Result was awesome!! Who needs roads when you have awesome tires and 4wd! very happy! I could go for another snow day!But with all the snow melting, mud will do just fine!!! :)
A girl,100lb Chocolate lab, a Jeep with 10 inches of lift and all covered in mud........life is FUN!!