Author Topic: Rural Missouri story on SMORR  (Read 1107 times)

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
Rural Missouri story on SMORR
« on: 11/18/09 - 03:54PM »
[float=right][/float]Rural Missouri did a write up on the ranch, be sure to download and read it, then come back and discuss it here if you want. You can visit their website here: http://ruralmissouri.coop

There's plenty of familiar faces in there.

Here is the write up: [PDF 900k] Rural Missouri write up on Ranch

EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
Re: Rural Missouri story on SMORR
« Reply #1 on: 11/18/09 - 03:55PM »
Actually kinda a neat magazine, I remember when they did a write up on Flat Nasty.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #2 on: 11/18/09 - 03:58PM »
Actually kinda a neat magazine, I remember when they did a write up on Flat Nasty.

gotta link? post it up.. would be cool to read.
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #3 on: 11/18/09 - 04:02PM »
I actually don't, I used to get the magazine when I lived at the Apartment but didn't transfer it.  Keith may have it I think he was who first showed me that mag.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #4 on: 11/18/09 - 04:05PM »
found it: so here is another, but I think it's more about Capital City Crawlers than Flat Nasty.
http://www.ruralmissouri.org/06pages/06JuneCrawlers.html

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #5 on: 11/18/09 - 04:07PM »
That's it.  2nd picture is both the Toyota's I built.  Black one I built in 02 and the orange one in 06 or so.