Author Topic: Howdy!  (Read 1277 times)

Offline Martin XJ

Howdy!
« on: 07/ 5/11 - 02:21PM »
Hello OJT!

We met a few of y'all this weekend at SMORR so I decided to log in here and register. 

I'm Martin, my wife Tina was the one doing the kid activities. 

We come from the eastern half of MO, Ste. Genevieve County.  But, we're at SMORR more than any other park.  We try to get down there about every 2 months or so, and for sure to all of their big events. 

Looking forward to wheelin with y'all.

OH, I'm also on FB:  Martin Risse   if you can't find me, look up Tina M. Risse and I should be on her friend's list

my rig info:  91xj, 7" lift, aussie in the front, detroit in the back, long arms, 33 swampers, etc... 
« Last Edit: 07/ 5/11 - 05:02PM by Martin XJ »

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
Re: Howdy!
« Reply #1 on: 07/ 5/11 - 11:42PM »
Welcome.  Odd to have someone join the club from next door to home for me.  I'm from Farmington and spent a fair bit of time in Ste Gen.

Can't wait for some oberles next trip home in a few weeks.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline map93heep

• Level 3
« Reply #2 on: 07/ 5/11 - 11:47PM »
Glad to see you checking out the site. does your wife still want another kid?lol

Offline Martin XJ

« Reply #3 on: 07/ 6/11 - 11:18AM »
yj, are you thinking of hitting washita while you're in the area?

yea map, your daughter was cracking me up with her trades.  "ok, we can trade the dog for you, and then we can..." 

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #4 on: 07/ 6/11 - 06:09PM »
No I just sold my tow rig and haven't purchased another yet.  Right now it's moving houses.  The club made a run up there last fall, and I've wheeled there a few times.

Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline j-rwaters

• Level 1
« Reply #5 on: 07/10/11 - 11:45PM »
Thanks for all the effort that you put into the kids activities. I'm sure they all had a blast and my face has finally recovered from marshmallow whelps. Hope to see you again soon.