Author Topic: Ozark Offroad Fab builds a ROGUE chassis  (Read 4376 times)

Offline junkyard

• Level 4
  • GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!
Re: Ozark Offroad Fab builds a ROGUE chassis
« Reply #15 on: 09/30/08 - 03:46PM »
I have been slammed with other work, but I have the 44 inch pitbulls, changed from the small block 383 to a 454 and made some other upgrades.

I am going to try to finish the floorboard and start building the fiberglass dash.

I will try to get some pictures of it. I have also built my wife a cj7, so that took a bit of time. It has a 304, auto tranny,dana 300, 44 front and 14 rear, detroit in the rear, welded front. sport cage and fx tuner seats. I am hoping to finish it this week.
for rock crawling info and events   go to   www.rockcrawlinginfo.com

Offline wheelchairman

• Level 2
« Reply #16 on: 09/30/08 - 06:19PM »
I have been slammed with other work, but I have the 44 inch pitbulls, changed from the small block 383 to a 454 and made some other upgrades.

I am going to try to finish the floorboard and start building the fiberglass dash.

I will try to get some pictures of it. I have also built my wife a cj7, so that took a bit of time. It has a 304, auto tranny,dana 300, 44 front and 14 rear, detroit in the rear, welded front. sport cage and fx tuner seats. I am hoping to finish it this week.

How much have you done to it in the past week? If you hope to finish it you must have done ALOT to it. Are we thinkin of the same tube chassis? lol

Offline junkyard

• Level 4
« Reply #17 on: 09/30/08 - 07:43PM »
we are thinking of the same chassis, I have all the parts, they just arent in it yet. the floorboard is still tubing in 20 ft lengths and the motor is together, runs, but isnt even close to being installed in the chassis. the tires are standing around the chassis and are begging me to mount them on the soon to be recentered wheels and installed.

the worst part is that all these parts are pretty close to going in, but I have other things to do that I promised to get done first

Offline wheelchairman

• Level 2
« Reply #18 on: 11/ 1/08 - 10:34PM »
updates???

Offline junkyard

• Level 4
« Reply #19 on: 11/ 6/08 - 12:17PM »
no real updates yet. I need to get some other projects done before I can finish the chassis.