Author Topic: RANCH RIDER RUN NOV 18 "WARNING"  (Read 4074 times)

Blueyellow

RANCH RIDER RUN NOV 18 "WARNING"
« on: 10/26/06 - 11:10PM »
We are having a Ranch Rider Run at SMORR on november 18th....... all Are welcome....... We will be running 3's 4's, and 5's Trails. So I am gonna suggest Front and Rear tow Points, A rear Locker, GOOD seatbelts, And a real Drive to want to wheel hard. Jacksfork has got some Hardcore trails lined up for us.
    Last Ranch rider run a XJ with 31's Followed and Really did Well (MJsterio) Although he trailered and Not afraid to wheel the Shitakee out of it. Great Job By the way Mike.....Just Be aware we are running trails that are not for Stock Vehicles.  But all are welcome Please come out and Wheel Hard... If you Wheel with us you Are a "RANCH RIDER"
    Most of the Ranch Riders are Running 33's and Lockers And Are not Afraid of damaging Stuff But we do know when to stop and Ask for a winch........ last Run we Had everything from ISO's RUBBY to XJ on 31's So our trails are doable Just a lil Harder than what ya think.... So MOUNT UP RANCH RIDERS
AL
http://WWW.SMORR.NET

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
Re: RANCH RIDER RUN NOV 18 "WARNING"
« Reply #1 on: 10/27/06 - 12:10AM »
WOW I feel so honored to be at the top of the pack there....  :agree:  BUt I think Brandons Frankenstein rig is at the top... and RIck is right up there too... We sure had a good time..

Don't be afraid to come to this, you'll be able to bypass most of the really hard stuff. :biggrin: , YOU WILL HAVE A GOOD TIME.
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline ROCKY

• Charter Members
  • Level 3
« Reply #2 on: 10/27/06 - 07:27AM »
What time will it start? Can we have it start a little later? That way it's warmer and I can get some sleep. :applaudit:  I'm ready to break some stuff.

Blueyellow

« Reply #3 on: 10/27/06 - 08:32AM »
Rocky come on out Later in the day We Be in contact with the gate keeper. I am sure You can find us We Will probably start around 9 or 10 though.
Al

Offline HVACMASTER

• Level 3
« Reply #4 on: 10/27/06 - 09:28AM »
IS IT OK IF I BRING MY STOCKER?

Offline LibertyPatriot

• I vote for BACON!
  • Charter Members
  • Level 5
  • Web Wheeler!
« Reply #5 on: 10/27/06 - 10:10AM »
Quote from: "HVACMASTER"
IS IT OK IF I BRING MY STOCKER?

NO, BRING YOUR POLE AND YOUR NIGHTCRAWLER INSTEAD....

:brows:
I'd put something funny here, but you probably wouldn't get it anyway...

Offline mjsteiro

• Level 1
« Reply #6 on: 10/27/06 - 09:12PM »
Man Al...Thanks for the props.. :beerchug: ...He is right I don't care about damage...but I do care about breakage..

We are not about BREAKING!!....We are there to wheel and wheel hard.
There is alot of experience going out on this run...So if you want to come out and enjoy a day of hard wheeling...see you there. :bounce:

Mike
othing but skinny pedal!!!

open front, welded rear, 31" LTB's

It may be small but I can still get it UP!!
 Ranch Rocker!!!

Offline Mo_Corley

• Level 1
« Reply #7 on: 10/30/06 - 10:44PM »
Hmm... might be tempted to run on this one...   :driving:

Blueyellow

« Reply #8 on: 10/30/06 - 11:03PM »
Darren You better be there with All your Brush Beaters That are willing to Run it With us....... We Want a Good run BRING IT
Al

Offline Mo_Corley

• Level 1
« Reply #9 on: 10/30/06 - 11:09PM »
I think I would be the only one.  Everyone else is around 2-3 hours away and is prepping/repairing for our Wheeling for Toys run in early December.

I am sure you remember hearing about all of the damage we had at FallFest.  :whax:

Offline ford381stroker

• Level 3
« Reply #10 on: 10/30/06 - 11:39PM »
I am going to try really hard to get the Toyota done in time.  I really want to wheel at least once this season.

Offline Kcolg

• Level 1
« Reply #11 on: 10/30/06 - 11:57PM »
I wouldn't mind going, but need to get my new gears/lockers installed before our Wheelin 4 Toys event.  By the way this is Bullfrog from Brushbeaters (blue ZJ).

I need to find someone to install the stuff still.  Will post that request in the proper section.

Blueyellow

« Reply #12 on: 10/31/06 - 12:36AM »
Bring it on From the sound of it we may need to run two groups...With harder trails Comes more time Sounds good
Al

Offline Fierogld

• Level 3
  • climbin trees
« Reply #13 on: 11/ 1/06 - 04:32PM »
Im slowly getting parts put together to become a ranch rider...i break too many things with my stocker now....i have the belly up, SYE and Rear UCAs to put in and im waiting on Brad to get back with me on a body lift to finish off the project....I still dont have a locker tho...im just trying to get to where things dont get torn up on rocks... my rockers are taking a beating...along with my undercarraige...Ill be with the Rough...ggueffuddmm...Ranch riders soon enough. :)

Never enough time,
Ryan
I like jeeps!!!

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #14 on: 11/ 1/06 - 09:38PM »
THis is gonna be a good time... I got some new adjustable control arms and mini skids to try out and a winch (HOORAY)... but hopefully we won't need that.  :bigeyes:
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.