Author Topic: Chadwick run again this weekend?  (Read 2898 times)

Offline TanYJ

• Level 4
Re: Chadwick run again this weekend?
« Reply #15 on: 11/ 3/06 - 11:39PM »
I'll be there, if it isn't raining.  If there's rain comming down, Sunday morning, count me out.  I don't know the trails well enough to lead, and my CB is still down, but i am willing to attempt it, if nobody else wants to.
J-ust.................It's
E-mpty.............Hip
E-very............To be
P-ocket.........[-]====[-]
.....The second mouse gets the cheese.....
"Skinny models, you can keep those..I like big corn-fed mid-western ho's"

Offline ford381stroker

• Level 3
« Reply #16 on: 11/ 4/06 - 01:32AM »
If tanyj and j2sax are going I am in.  Let me know a time and place and when Brittanie get out of church we would love to go.  "As long as yall don't mind listening to a squeeking old Ford truck".

Offline junkman306

• Level 1
« Reply #17 on: 11/ 4/06 - 12:35PM »
Quote from: "j2sax"
Classicly it has been in Ozark at the Murfins Market, however, what about in front of AJ's in Sparta?  That way if anyone is coming from the East, they can come up 125 off of 60.  

When you pass through Sparta, stay on 125 towards Oldfield. Take a right on "H" and take that to a left on Garrision.  I believe the trail is marked "563' to the right.  Once you leave the sandpit area, that's where I don't want to chance on getting lost!  

I got stuck an extra day in Fayetteville, AR with a PC glitch which continues tomorrow- BLAHST!  I need to replace the axlejoint before I can hit the trail again.  I should be able to get that done Sat.  

Hope this works out!

Jesse

Thanks for the info! We'll have to go sometime. I can't make it sunday, but A.J.'s Pizza is a couple blocks from my house. I live in Millbrooke subdivision just North and slightly West of AJ's.
1986 Dodge Ramcharger

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #18 on: 11/ 5/06 - 01:13AM »
I'm not going to be going tomorrow.  My jeep has a LOT of water sitting in it from being out on the trailer.  

I'm game for whenever another group is ready to go though.

Aaron
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline j2sax

• Club Members
  • Level 3
« Reply #19 on: 11/ 5/06 - 01:36AM »
See you guys at AJ's tomorrow at 1:30?  I will be there in the Chero.  30% chance of scattered showers... we should be allright!  

So, if you are coming from Ozark, pass the Wal Mart and Murfins and head towards Sparta.  As you enter SParta, you will see a little strip mall on the right.  There's AJ's Pizza!  

If you're coming from Rogersville, head towards Sparta on 125 and when you get to the stop sign, take a right and you will see the strip mall and AJ's on the left.  

To get to the trail head from Sparta, head East on 125 and it will split from 14 just outside of Sparta.  (there's some decent BBQ at the little restaurant in the "Y" of the road, sometimes!)   Stay on 125 through Oldfield and CHadwick and take a right on "H".  You'll pass the big Campsite on the right and a little ways up the road you'll see Garrison road on the left.  Take it past some residences and you'll see a post on the right with a verticle number, I believe "563".  Take a right and you are on the way.  

Looking forward to it!  

Jesse
Jesse, Near Sparta, MO FSJ/AMC Freak<br />Wag w/ 6" lift 360/727/229 (208 soon) <br />2 J10s, 2 J20s, 4 Door J20 Project, Lots of Wags<br />73 Commando on Wag Frame, 79 AMX, Several Eagles

Offline TanYJ

• Level 4
« Reply #20 on: 11/ 5/06 - 09:00AM »
It's pouring down rain here, and i have no top on, yet.  I am going to sit this one out, sorry folks.  Cold doesn't bother me, i'm "naturally insulated" but WET bothers me.
J-ust.................It's
E-mpty.............Hip
E-very............To be
P-ocket.........[-]====[-]
.....The second mouse gets the cheese.....
"Skinny models, you can keep those..I like big corn-fed mid-western ho's"

Offline ford381stroker

• Level 3
« Reply #21 on: 11/ 5/06 - 11:44AM »
broke a stud last night in the exhaust manifold.  had to pull it off and drill it out last night.  O'Reilly didn't have the gasket in stock so i am down until tomorrow.  Sorry, won't make it either.

Offline junkman306

• Level 1
« Reply #22 on: 11/ 5/06 - 01:17PM »
Everythings wet fellas, but the rain is gone. Should make for a good run. What gasket do you need?
1986 Dodge Ramcharger