Author Topic: Reasons why you are a better fit for the Nobel Prize  (Read 1655 times)

Offline B-Love

• Level 2
This is to list the reasons why some of us are more qualified for the Nobel Peace Prize than the Great Messiah. 

I'll start: 

I haven't shot anyone this year...hey, at least that is a measurable accomplishment!
Don't sweat the petty things...Pet the sweaty things.

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
Re: Reasons why you are a better fit for the Nobel Prize
« Reply #1 on: 10/ 9/09 - 07:00PM »
I didn't "create peace" buy hanging a friendly Nation out to dry which will likely end in more blood shed and perhaps nuclear holocaust!  ROCK ON!
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #2 on: 10/14/09 - 02:42PM »
This morning I dropped the kids off at the lake. There was no pushing or screaming to get into the water. It was a peaceful transistion. Therefore I, LoneWolf, am a better fit for the NPP.
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline Dai-San

« Reply #3 on: 10/26/09 - 08:07PM »
I traded one of my Motorcycles for an 85' Bronco.  This creates peace, because now I won't be attempting to wheel in my Wife's car!   8)

Offline farmboy

• Level 3
« Reply #4 on: 11/ 3/09 - 05:37PM »
I gotta a job and didn't renig to my boss on all the promises I made him.... does that count??
Be quick to listen, slow to speek and slow to anger!!

Offline Fierogld

• Level 3
  • climbin trees
« Reply #5 on: 01/ 6/10 - 04:58PM »
This morning I dropped the kids off at the lake. There was no pushing or screaming to get into the water. It was a peaceful transistion. Therefore I, LoneWolf, am a better fit for the NPP.

I tend to "drop the kids off at the lake" on a regular basis thanx to high fiber apple juice...therefore i think the CEO of the apple juice company is better qualified for the NPP.
I like jeeps!!!