Author Topic: Annual Wheelin 4 Toys Event - KRRP near Ft. Scott, KS - Dec. 8th & 9th  (Read 1729 times)

Offline Kcolg

• Level 1
Annual Wheelin' 4 Toys Event at Kansas Rock Park
(www.KSRocksPark.com) near Ft. Scott, KS. Gates will open at 08:00 and guided trails will start at 09:30. You may also sign in Friday evening if you wish with camping facilities only 8 miles away as well as hotel/motels in Ft.Scott, KS and Nevada, MO.

This event is for a good cause to give less fortunate children in the Bourbon County, KS area toys for Christmas. This will be a 2 day event this year with guided trails offered on Saturday as well as a t-shirt and meal (BBQ sandwich, chips, homemade dessert, and drink) and raffle for prizes. Another change for this year is we are only taking the first 100 rigs to pre-register (available below) to avoid backlog issues on trails (we had around 130 rigs last year). There will also be some awesome prizes again this year such as a winch, brand new set of Pit Bull tires, Jeep Cargo net system, CO2 refills and much, much more. Since this is a 2 day event this year, you will also receive passage into the park on Sunday for wheeling on your own or in groups. For more information on the event including a schedule of events, please visit the Brushbeaters Jeep Club website at www.Brushbeaters.com

Price:
$35 + toy valued at $5 or more - includes 2 days at KRRP ($20 value), 1 meal ticket for Saturday ($10 value), 1 event t-shirt ($15 value) and 1 raffle ticket. Other meals & shirts may be purchased online via PayPal - additional raffle tickets will be sold at the event. Shirts and meals will not be sold at the event, they must be pre-ordered by November 16th. You may also register online and mail payment the old fashioned way, just click the Brushbeater website link above for more info on the homepage.
« Last Edit: 10/17/07 - 02:24AM by Kcolg »

Offline JacksFork

• SMORR
  • Club Members
  • Level 3
ME AND AND A BUDDY IN MY RIG WILL BE THERE ALONG WITH ANOTHER FRIEND WITH HIS RIG AND A PASSENGER. SEE YA THERE. YOU CANT MISS US

BRANDON
SMORR
SOUTHERN MISSOURI OFF ROAD RANCH
http://www.smorr.net

CHECK OUT OUR FACEBOOK FAN PAGE!!
http://smorr.net/facebook

Offline big ride

• Level 1
Yes, I/we will be there. Brandon's right... "you can't miss us!"

Just look for the following...

Bronco rock buggy:

"the difference between breaking with a D44 and a Rockwells is, both can be broken, but whatever you did to break the Rockwells is gonna be worth having on video...."

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
I might try to join you fellas.. if you don;t mind me taggin along.

Chad that picture is awesome!
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline big ride

• Level 1
I might try to join you fellas.. if you don;t mind me taggin along.

Chad that picture is awesome!

Jimmy, did you look into the registration process, as to whether or not it is already filled up?

Also, glad you like the above picture  :laughing_out_loud:, have some from my latest 3-day adventure to Clayton, Oklahoma. Just waiting to get them resized, plus getting some more, in the mail.

This event @ KROCKS, should be fun. Probably going to be cold, and damp... but oh well!  :15:
"the difference between breaking with a D44 and a Rockwells is, both can be broken, but whatever you did to break the Rockwells is gonna be worth having on video...."

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
Jimmy, did you look into the registration process, as to whether or not it is already filled up?

Also, glad you like the above picture  :laughing_out_loud:, have some from my latest 3-day adventure to Clayton, Oklahoma. Just waiting to get them resized, plus getting some more, in the mail.

This event @ KROCKS, should be fun. Probably going to be cold, and damp... but oh well!  :15:

well I notice it would be too late to get a t-shirt and dinner... but didn't see if it was full up.. I'll check it out and give them a call if I can find it.
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline Kcolg

• Level 1
The event is not filled up and they have dropped the 100 rig limit to allow others to join as well.  However the deadline for the t-shirt, meal ticket, guided trail runs, and extra day of wheeling (Sunday)is now over.  You can still signup for Saturday only to wheel, however you must be in a group of 2 or more rigs (buddy system) and yield on the trails to guided groups.

The fee is now $15 plus a toy donation and you still get a raffle ticket and the opportunity to purchase more raffle tickets if you wish at the event.  Lots of prizes like a Mile Marker winch, set of 35" Pit Bull tires, Midland GPS, 3 Flowmaster mufflers, Kansas Rocks Park passes....etc.  See the website homepage at www.Brushbeaters.com for more details and partial prize listing.

If you guys have any questions or need anything like hotel or camping info it is also on the website or post here as well.

Note: The point of this event is the actual toy collection to help families in the rural area.  Please bring a new toy valued at a minimum of $5 unwrapped to the event.

Offline JacksFork

• SMORR
  • Club Members
  • Level 3
GOTTA TRY THE PIC THING.....LOL....AND COME ON AND JOIN US JIMMY....THE MORE THE BETTER  8)

BRANDON
SMORR

« Last Edit: 11/27/07 - 06:20AM by JacksFork »
SOUTHERN MISSOURI OFF ROAD RANCH
http://www.smorr.net

CHECK OUT OUR FACEBOOK FAN PAGE!!
http://smorr.net/facebook