Author Topic: Help! Wrench/Work a-thon Sat and Sun Mar 24th and 25th  (Read 754 times)

Offline j2sax

• Club Members
  • Level 3
OK, never asked for group help like this before, however, I thought I would give it a shot. 

In reality, the only wrenching help I need is to remove the short bed from my J10 and drop on the stepside bed I want to start running.  I can get it done with hoists, etc.. but having a few hands just lift it would be nice!

My main concern is my shop.  I have literal TONS of parts laying around and I need to reorganize and move one of my pallet racks so I can better utilize it.  I need help removing the stuff, moving the rack and loading it back up as well as move a small rack from my front drive to the rear.  I have a bunch of plastic pallets I am going to use as decking for the racks which will require using my chop saw to cut galvanized angle as supports (which I have already done on one rack and it worked really well.  This will be a heavy undertaking, so I understand if no-one wants to show. 

Outside I have Dana 44's scattered in several places I need to consolidate.  I have shamefully trashed out my place and I need to fix it. 

As a motivation, I have a 2 post lift that is going in my shop once it is organized and I get power out there.  If you come out to help, how about a free day on the lift for your eventual wrench-a-thon?  Or, if you need something sooner, I have 2 pneumatic bumper jacks that can pick up an entire vehicle and really helps in swapping axles, frame work etc...  Though there is no beer or alcohol at my house, I will be providing Pizza and Wings for lunch!

So, Saturday during the day and Sun afternoon I am hoping to hit it hard and get the bulk done.  If you can swing by and help for just a couple of hours I would appreciate it.  If not, no biggie as it is not the most fun way to spend weekend hours and I understand! 
« Last Edit: 03/20/12 - 03:27PM by j2sax »
Jesse, Near Sparta, MO FSJ/AMC Freak<br />Wag w/ 6" lift 360/727/229 (208 soon) <br />2 J10s, 2 J20s, 4 Door J20 Project, Lots of Wags<br />73 Commando on Wag Frame, 79 AMX, Several Eagles

Offline scooty1

• Level 1
Re: Help! Wrench/Work a-thon Sat and Sun Mar 24th and 25th
« Reply #1 on: 03/26/12 - 04:53PM »
Sorry about that, never saw the post until today and we were out of town last weekend. Hope you got some help. If not I can help some other time.

Offline j2sax

• Club Members
  • Level 3
Re: Help! Wrench/Work a-thon Sat and Sun Mar 24th and 25th
« Reply #2 on: 03/26/12 - 07:00PM »
Thanks man!  Plan on doing the cleanup at SMORR next weekend and maybe do another my birthday weekend... April 15th! 

Have a great weekend,

Jesse
Jesse, Near Sparta, MO FSJ/AMC Freak<br />Wag w/ 6" lift 360/727/229 (208 soon) <br />2 J10s, 2 J20s, 4 Door J20 Project, Lots of Wags<br />73 Commando on Wag Frame, 79 AMX, Several Eagles