Author Topic: Disney waterfall took its toll  (Read 1245 times)

Offline highsociety

• Level 4
Disney waterfall took its toll
« on: 01/25/06 - 12:25PM »
Well I just tried to drive the jeep on the highway from the club run to Disney and low and behold I shut down P hwy for a little while.  Was running about 50 when the rear locked up.  slid it sideways to a stop in the middle of the road.  So now its going to get 4:88 detriot locker in the rear with 4:88 and lockrite in the front plus rear disc brake conversion.
2009 Sponsors:
S&S Auto, Staun, Corbeau, Clayton Offroad, Edmonds Dental Prosthetics, Kching, Indian Ridge Resort, Ballzout Lifstyle, John's 4x4, Brown Dog Industries

SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!!!

Offline LibertyPatriot

• I vote for BACON!
  • Charter Members
  • Level 5
  • Web Wheeler!
Re: Disney waterfall took its toll
« Reply #1 on: 01/25/06 - 12:35PM »
That sucks!  I'm sorry you're having to upgrade so much...   :brows:
I'd put something funny here, but you probably wouldn't get it anyway...

Offline highsociety

• Level 4
« Reply #2 on: 01/25/06 - 01:14PM »
I not sorry been wheeling it real hard ever since 02 camp jeep.  Figure it is time.  Really the lockrite is already in the front so I am just going to 4:88 and I found a detriot locker for a 44 in a junk pile that will fit and is in great condition.  So I am only having to buy the ring and pinions and minor parts for the disc brake conversion.  Oh and I lose a weekend of wheeling.  I hate sacrifices.
2009 Sponsors:
S&S Auto, Staun, Corbeau, Clayton Offroad, Edmonds Dental Prosthetics, Kching, Indian Ridge Resort, Ballzout Lifstyle, John's 4x4, Brown Dog Industries

Offline LibertyPatriot

• I vote for BACON!
  • Charter Members
  • Level 5
  • Web Wheeler!
« Reply #3 on: 01/25/06 - 01:24PM »
Can you point me to that junk pile???????
I'd put something funny here, but you probably wouldn't get it anyway...

Offline highsociety

• Level 4
« Reply #4 on: 01/25/06 - 01:53PM »
It came out of the willy's mud dragster that We built out at S&S.  They went to the quick change rear end about 4 years back and put it out on the parts busThey didn't even rember it was there till I went out there to look for some other stuff and there she laid.  Know All I have to do is get a price out of them.
2009 Sponsors:

Offline JEEP Lovin Cowgirl

• Level 4
« Reply #5 on: 05/19/06 - 12:27AM »
Try Stutesman's off of 65 hwy south of Highlandville Exit (EE) they are getitng more and more jeeps there.  We love them, but also Benji's a regular they and they just tell him to go get what he needs lol.
Amy~
"75% of the planet is covered by water.
The rest is covered by Jeep!"

www.jordanessentialsrep.com/9274
Jordan Essentials~Bath, Body & Spa