Author Topic: SMORR Nov 4, 2006  (Read 2073 times)

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
SMORR Nov 4, 2006
« on: 11/ 5/06 - 07:09PM »
Mixer, Upnover and myself met up that Ranch and went slip in slidin' ... It was a good trip, I really enjoyed it. After being egged on by Mixer, I ran Armadillo with the Skinny Pedal mashed (it was quite muddy) almost made it, it i hadn't of slowed down for the big rock at the top... anyway it gave me a chance to use the winch, so it's all good. No damage on this ride, lots of fun even if you have to stick the easier trails when wet out there. We all had fun sliding down Pucker up.... being muddy defintely help add the pucker factor back into that one.

Here are some small clips, I took with my camera.
http://jeeptreks.com/_video/

Pics are in my Jeep Treks Gallery.. http://jeeptreks.com/trekgallery/OJT/
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline junkman306

• Level 1
Re: SMORR Nov 4, 2006
« Reply #1 on: 11/ 5/06 - 07:16PM »
Good pics.
1986 Dodge Ramcharger

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #2 on: 11/ 5/06 - 07:28PM »
thanks junkman.

Video clips are posted

http://jeeptreks.com/_video/
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline junkman306

• Level 1
« Reply #3 on: 11/ 5/06 - 07:32PM »
Some of that doesn't look to bad. I might take my truck out there sometime at least to slide around in the mud. Now to watch the vids.
1986 Dodge Ramcharger

Offline junkman306

• Level 1
« Reply #4 on: 11/ 5/06 - 07:36PM »
Good vids. I'm glad someone posts this stuff. I always work weekends, plus I don't have a jeep yet so I don't get to go. Looks like fun. Hopefully sometime I can go to these events and we can use my truck to carry gear.
1986 Dodge Ramcharger

Offline JTTJ

• Level 1
« Reply #5 on: 11/ 5/06 - 08:43PM »
Looks like you guys had fun. When my jeep grows up we'll have to go on a non stocker run with ya
HATS ALL I GOT.....

Offline shamoo

• Level 4
« Reply #6 on: 11/ 5/06 - 08:55PM »
should have been there today, the pit that all of you went through was half full of water and there was no driving in to it, it was sliding all the way down into it.
I had a water line on my spare half way up on it. I went down it the way all of you did and made it. But when i went the other way there was NO WAY making it up the hill TOO SLICK. The guys from AR that was there were down there playing and they were trying it the way i took and there was no way they made it either. The mud bog is FULL of water now after last nights rain (THAT CAME DOWN ALL NIGHT LONG). Talking to the guys from AR and they said they slid everywhere on all the trails.
One of them had a Suzuki Sammie and he said he had it better then the Jeep, he was geared lowered and didn't slide as much. One CJ broke an axle on Moody's Revenge the other two made it out in 1 piece. They are ready to come back when it is dry. Yesterday, an XJ was playing on Double Whammy and he got sideways against a tree but made it out OK. Pretty good turn out this weekend considering the rain. HARD CORE WHEELERS that came out to play this weekend.

Shamoo
ANCH ROCKER
http://smorr.net/images/ranch_rockers_avatar50.png
"BE LIKE A DUCK
CALM ON THE SURFACE
BUT PADDLING LIKE THE DICKENS UNDERNEATH"

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #7 on: 11/ 5/06 - 11:35PM »
yeah, I almost came back out today... but had responsibilities to that needed tendin' ... I have fun everytime I go... rain or shine... wish you could have been with us Sat. shamoo ... another time.  :beerchug:

Offline ladyliberty

• Level 1
« Reply #8 on: 11/ 6/06 - 01:18PM »
:beerchug:  :beerchug:  :beerchug:

She looks like a future Rockette to me!!!!!!

LL
HELL ON WHEELS, IN COWGIRL HEELS!!<br /><br /><br /><br />Rockette

Offline mixer

• Level 2
« Reply #9 on: 11/ 6/06 - 04:45PM »
[/img]
"GO TOPLESS"

Offline mixer

• Level 2
« Reply #10 on: 11/ 6/06 - 04:46PM »
jimmy, im getting this puter thing figured out man...lol
"GO TOPLESS"

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #11 on: 11/ 6/06 - 05:08PM »
Way to go Mixer! See it's not so bad....

beerchug beerchug beerchug

She looks like a future Rockette to me!!!!!!

LL

I believe she will be.... it's a requirement I have.  :agree:

Offline Bradman

• Level 4
  • II've got a buzz and a woody, and I'm ready to go!
« Reply #12 on: 11/ 6/06 - 08:41PM »
be VERY carful Jimmie, I let Gwin drive mine, and I fell big time.  Now look what happened.
1999 TJ  2.5 inch Rancho Rockrawler lift  33inch BFG's  Loc-Rites front and rear!<br /><br />Ranch Rocker!<br />http://smorr.net/images/ranch_rockers_avatar50.png

Offline ladyliberty

• Level 1
« Reply #13 on: 11/ 6/06 - 10:32PM »
:brows:  :brows:  :brows:  

Dont' let him fool ya guys!  He is luvin' every minute right along with me!!!!   He even offers to let me drive without me asking.  But, I have to admit that I have get him trained better on the camera.  I would like to have some video of me that you can tell what is going on.

Oh....I love you Honey!!!

LOLOLOLOLO!!!!!!!!

LL
HELL ON WHEELS, IN COWGIRL HEELS!!<br /><br /><br /><br />Rockette

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #14 on: 11/ 6/06 - 11:01PM »
be VERY carful Jimmie, I let Gwin drive mine, and I fell big time. Now look what happened.

I know.. I think I've been bitten or something... maybe I should just take my Jeep and run like H - E - double hockey sticks.
 :bigeyes: