Author Topic: recommendations on repairs?  (Read 805 times)

Offline 97_TJ

• Level 1
recommendations on repairs?
« on: 10/20/09 - 05:44PM »
Irony- Going hunting, and hitting a big buck on your way to hunt! So now i have the need for DRIVER'S SIDE: new fender, both fender flares, possibly a full door, and some body work on the rear fender/tub. I've got an estimate for repairs at 4600.00 at the most expensive place i could find. Then i think i'll shop around and buy the parts myself and possibly put on Gen-Right Tube fenders. But i will still need some of the body repaired. Just wanted to see if you guys had any recommendations on a good, cheap place to have jeep body work done. Also, if you have any of the parts i mentioned, then let me know and i might be interested in them. I'd say my newly installed rockerguards probably saved me from more damage, for those of you that are the preventative measures type!

Nate

Offline gdowling

• Level 2
Re: recommendations on repairs?
« Reply #1 on: 10/20/09 - 06:01PM »
Hey dude here is a guy trying to get rid of a tube fender kit thought you might be intersted, dont know if he still has them. For what it is worth I bought this kit for my cj5 and really like the fenders!

http://www.midwestjeepthing.com/Forums/topic.asp?topic_id=61971&forum_id=6&Topic_Title=DIY+Tube+Fender+Kit&forum_title=Jeep+Parts+Classifieds&replies=1&M=0&S=1
EMAW

Offline 97_TJ

• Level 1
« Reply #2 on: 10/20/09 - 06:12PM »
I'll see if he's still got them available. Really appreciate the heads up. The full steel door, or shell is prob gonna be the hard find now!

Offline gdowling

• Level 2
« Reply #3 on: 10/20/09 - 06:31PM »
Look on Midwest Jeepthing's site there is alot of TJ stuff on there.
EMAW