Author Topic: This Saturday  (Read 1051 times)

Blueyellow

This Saturday
« on: 07/19/06 - 09:09PM »
OK I am a goof I was working with shamoo to have an unoffical run after august 19th Show and Shine. Unaware I was thinking this weekend. So Us Branson Guys (Bradman and I) decided to go out to cassville, Mo this weekend. so We are going both weekends we'll just call this the pre Run to the unofficial Run on august 19 (of course the Pre run is unofficial also)

we will be at the parking lot on M hey at 5:30pm and we will run stair steps and Cheese Rock. These are Level two/three trails at Dusk or Dark. so Be prepared to Have some fun. for those of you going to the Show and Shine It still gives you and Hour in a half to get down there.

So everyone one is welcome Just make sure you know the limits of your rig. For those of you that have been out there the Bypasses have gotten a Bit harder.

al

PS For all those that might be going to the unofficial Pre run to the unofficial Run on August 19th Say EYE!!!!!!!

Offline Fierogld

• Level 3
  • climbin trees
Re: This Saturday
« Reply #1 on: 07/20/06 - 10:07PM »
arggg   i might go  depending on how i feel after this week from hell :flamejump:   we'll see if i can get up that darn step that i couldnt make it up last time.
I like jeeps!!!

Offline Bradman

• Level 4
  • II've got a buzz and a woody, and I'm ready to go!
« Reply #2 on: 07/23/06 - 09:19AM »
Had a great time last night, When We got there, there were cops in the parking lot, and gunshots comeing from accross the street.  They suggested We keep it on our side of the road, so We ran Stairsteps, and them powerline.

I let Gwin try the first ledge on stairsteps........She did make it.  ( Note to self: TIE DOWN THE hIGH LIFT)!!!!!!!!!!

I'll try to post up some pics soon.
1999 TJ  2.5 inch Rancho Rockrawler lift  33inch BFG's  Loc-Rites front and rear!<br /><br />Ranch Rocker!<br />http://smorr.net/images/ranch_rockers_avatar50.png

Blueyellow

« Reply #3 on: 08/27/06 - 11:59AM »
Heres teh Video Of it . And Just to let ya know It gets a lil crazy when lady liberty Gets behine the wheel
Click here to see Video