Author Topic: I'M BACK  (Read 913 times)

Offline soilman

• Level 1
I'M BACK
« on: 11/ 2/07 - 07:57AM »
I'M BACK!!!!!!!! :o

here is my new baby.  69 Commando  8)

I will get her tlc'd then Im ready to hit the trails.  Boy have I missed that.  When are the club meetings and where?  its been to long.

Jeff Soilman Woodward

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
Re: I'M BACK
« Reply #1 on: 11/ 2/07 - 12:09PM »
look on the calendar and... you just missed the November meeting.

http://ozarksjeepthing.com/c/index.php/topic,7054.0.html

« Last Edit: 11/ 2/07 - 12:11PM by whitehead »
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline Bradman

• Level 4
  • II've got a buzz and a woody, and I'm ready to go!
« Reply #2 on: 11/ 2/07 - 09:45PM »
Welcome back, hope you're back on the trails soon.
1999 TJ  2.5 inch Rancho Rockrawler lift  33inch BFG's  Loc-Rites front and rear!<br /><br />Ranch Rocker!<br />http://smorr.net/images/ranch_rockers_avatar50.png

Offline soilman

• Level 1
« Reply #3 on: 11/ 3/07 - 11:02PM »
Well I now have the Jeepster at home now I got to get her going all nice and smooth.  I need someone that knows how to work on a Carberator  It just wont idle right I think its a vacuum problem.  If anyone at all can give me a hand I would be most greatful  Thanks

Jeff Soilman Woodward

Offline soilman

• Level 1
« Reply #4 on: 11/14/07 - 09:13AM »
carb trouble was leaky manifold gasket.  the brake troubles is rear axle seals leaking onto brakes.  front hubs shot and the linkage from the TC to the stick is in need of help.  then some small light issues on the brake lights and she will be ready to go.  Anyone know how to replace the rear axle seals?  the shop wants to much for it.  If you know how and are willing to help I would be very greatful.  The Jeepster is pretty cool that V6 has a lot of getup and go.  It has stock AC need to get it looked at or removed and sold.  I hear that they go for some doe ray me.  But thanks in advance for help with the Jeep contact me at 234-5153